Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>MS : Best Dam Bike Ride
E.J. 08:39 AM 06-22-2012
My better half and I are off to ride this here in a bit.... Well, off meaning we're traveling to the location today, camping(yes, camping) and then riding tomorrow and Sunday.

Extra special event, due to the fact that my mother has lived with MS for the better part of 45 years.

Send some positive JuJu to our legs and our a$$es, it's going to be a long one.

Thanks!

E.J.
[Reply]
cjhalbrooks 10:53 AM 06-22-2012
Good luck bro and have fun
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 11:09 AM 06-22-2012
How many miles are each leg? Good luck.
[Reply]
Steve 11:36 AM 06-22-2012
Originally Posted by E.J.:
My better half and I are off to ride this here in a bit.... Well, off meaning we're traveling to the location today, camping(yes, camping) and then riding tomorrow and Sunday.

Extra special event, due to the fact that my mother has lived with MS for the better part of 45 years.

Send some positive JuJu to our legs and our a$$es, it's going to be a long one.

Thanks!

E.J.
:-):-)
[Reply]
lilcgrsmkr 11:39 AM 06-22-2012
have fun:-)
[Reply]
Kevin(n)tn 11:31 PM 06-22-2012
Good luck to you and best wishes for your mother. My mom has MS also.
[Reply]
E.J. 09:46 AM 06-25-2012
Here are a few photos from the weekend....

Getting ready to hit the road...

Setting up the tents and getting dialed in at homebase....

They gave me my team kit.... Pretty sweet deal, 2 jerseys and bibs....

This is a pic of the start of the ride, day one....

This is one of the rest stops, not sure where, but day one... My better half sai if I posted a pic of her in her kit, she'd put and end to me....
[Reply]
E.J. 09:53 AM 06-25-2012
Getting ready to ride Saturday morning...

It was an early morning... Team photo was at 6:05 AM, so we were up around 5:-)5 to get dressed, then a little food/coffee(thanks Badass Coffee Co.)

One of the coolest thing about this team and "Chef".... Chef is really Chef....meaning he is the head chef at a very nice hotel in SLC. He made the most amazing dinners for us(not to mention always having food/snacks around the homebase)....we were so fortunate to have him and his helpers.... Such a HUGE THANK YOU to all our Sponsors.
[Reply]
E.J. 09:56 AM 06-25-2012
All these last pics are just more food and dinner stuff.... Sort of boring, but for some reason I didn't snap too fun pics, I was pretty tired Saturday after the ride, it was CERY HOT and a BIG head/side wind the last 35ish miles.

[Reply]
maninblack 09:58 AM 06-25-2012
Nice pictures E.J.!
[Reply]
Remo 10:08 AM 06-25-2012
Looks like a good time for a good cause bro!! :-)
[Reply]
Up