Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Scotts Drawers (for a vinotemp 28)
av8tor152d 12:38 PM 12-04-2008
I recently purchased a set of drawers from Scott (shilala) and let me tell you I could not be happier. These things are beautifully made, fit perfect, smell and feel nice. A work of art I tell you ! if you are looking for anything to help organize your vino I would suggest these drawers to you. Now for the stuff you all have been waiting for.

Overall shot, yes the door had been open for a bit thats why the 70 deg and 61% normally it sits right at 66 deg and 65% with Scotts beads in use.

Top Drawer

2nd Drawer

3rd Drawer

And the final Drawer

Great item for any VinoTemp owner.....I wont even post a pic of the mess this thing used to be.

Thanks again Scott these things are great.
[Reply]
ahc4353 12:40 PM 12-04-2008
Forget the drawers you have a damn nice collection there Jason!

(And the drawers are nice. Al hugs Scott)
[Reply]
av8tor152d 12:42 PM 12-04-2008
Originally Posted by ahc4353:

Nah it just looks nice in pics. Most of my collection I owe to the generous inmates in this place.
[Reply]
Volt 12:46 PM 12-04-2008
Originally Posted by av8tor152d:
Nah it just looks nice in pics. Most of my collection I owe to the generous inmates in this place.
I know what ya mean. Lot's of very giving folks here. I did see a bit of unsed space in the top drawer - let me look around tonight.
[Reply]
av8tor152d 12:52 PM 12-04-2008
Originally Posted by Volt:
I know what ya mean. Lot's of very giving folks here. I did see a bit of unsed space in the top drawer - let me look around tonight.

And people wonder why I don't post pics that often.
[Reply]
Fumador 01:04 PM 12-04-2008
Originally Posted by ahc4353:

WOW. What a nice looking collection. You are a lucky man!
[Reply]
mrreindeer 01:10 PM 12-04-2008
Awesome! Shilala is a great, generous BOTL and offers up a surprising multitude of services with exceptional customer service!
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 01:14 PM 12-04-2008
those are very nice. Are they all spanish cedar and can they fit boxes or just singles?
[Reply]
av8tor152d 01:16 PM 12-04-2008
Originally Posted by gettysburgfreak:
those are very nice. Are they all spanish cedar and can they fit boxes or just singles?

You would have to ask Scott about the total amount of cedar in them, as for fitting a box it would depend on the box you wanted to stick in the drawer as to if it would fit.
[Reply]
JE3146 01:29 PM 12-04-2008
Very nice Jason :-)

Very nice Scott!
[Reply]
ucla695 01:31 PM 12-04-2008
I’m not sure what’s nicer, the drawers or the cigars in them. Both look great. Thanks for sharing. :-)
[Reply]
MithShrike 04:11 PM 12-04-2008
Very nice.
[Reply]
mikeandshellie2 06:09 PM 12-04-2008
Those look wonderful Jason and the cigars in there aren't to bad either..:-)
[Reply]
shilala 12:26 PM 12-08-2008
Originally Posted by gettysburgfreak:
The drawers are made of oak plywood, oak, poplar, birch plywood, and spanish cedar.
Both sides of the slide-in unit are covered with cedar to provide the loving stink. :-)
I'm glad you're loving the drawere, Jason!!!
Jason waited a LONG time for me to get these drawers done. He ordered them before I had surgery and I almost had them done before I went in. I ran out of time and rather than send out a half-ass job, I thought it was best to wait till I was up and around again to finish them up.
He was patient, understanding, and supportive through it all.
That's impossible to beat. :-)
Thanks, Jason!!!
[Reply]
DrDubzz 10:01 PM 12-08-2008
very very nice

the collection looks good too

nice and organized :-)
[Reply]
cort 10:10 PM 12-08-2008
I am happy owner of a set of Scotts Drawers and can honestly say I love that man.:-)

I have been rockin the drawers for 3 months now and have 0 complaints. Everyone that see's them just stands there and drools (and thats impressive because they are empty) I keed.

Thanks again Scott for the great craftmanship.

Enjoy the drawers Jason:-)
[Reply]
alley00p 10:14 PM 12-08-2008
Wow, Jason, nice collection! Thanks for the pics!

I'm on Shilala's waiting list for his next set of drawers... sometime in the future. :-)

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
loki 11:19 PM 12-08-2008
i've been thinking about what i want to do with my vino and these are definitely on the list
[Reply]
sofaman 05:09 AM 12-09-2008
Wow those drawers look mutch better in your vino than on Scotts workbench:-) I couldent be happier with the drawers he made for my edgestar they are working great:-)
[Reply]
Rulevoid 11:57 AM 08-09-2011
Does Scott have a site where he sells these? I would like to know how much it would cost to get the exact same thing and how long it would take to ship.
[Reply]
Up