Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Sports>MLB Opening Day!!
Pseudosacred 03:08 PM 04-06-2012
Originally Posted by Coach Deg:
Today is a very disappointing day for me!!! First time in 5 years I do not have Rays season tickets (Thank You Gov Scott for the pay cut) and the first time I will miss a Rays home opener. I took my dad to the first one in 98 vs Tigers. I'm almost too bummed to even watch on TV.

Could've gotten tickets for a premium. But home with the kids on spring break and would have had to buy for them too or get a babysitter.
That sucks major, brother!

There's a future for this team. They'll be championship material for a few years :-)
[Reply]
TJarv 03:38 PM 04-06-2012
My Rangers are undefeated
[Reply]
Pseudosacred 04:14 PM 04-06-2012
Minnesota and Atlanta lost :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 05:54 PM 04-06-2012
Great game as the Rays beat the Yankees...love seeing Rivera blow a save. :-)
[Reply]
Pseudosacred 06:33 PM 04-06-2012
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
I agree. It doesn't happen very often, but when it does...it's a nice thing to watch :-)

I really wish CC stayed in the Tribe....
[Reply]
Coach Deg 06:36 PM 04-06-2012
It's nice to say " in first place over the Red Sox and Yankees ". Even for a day.
[Reply]
Islayphile 07:34 PM 04-06-2012
Enjoy it now while you can

Somehow I think the Yankees will have far more to celebrate this year than their inferior little brothers in Flushing

:-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 07:37 PM 04-06-2012
Originally Posted by Islayphile:

Somehow I think the Yankees will have far more to celebrate this year than their inferior little brothers in Flushing

Enjoying it now...because I know the Mets are gonna stink this year. But I always root for my two favorite teams...the Mets and whoever is playing the Yankees. :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Islayphile 07:40 PM 04-06-2012

Enjoying it now...because I know the Mets are gonna stink this year. But I always root for my two favorite teams...the Mets and whoever is playing the Yankees. :-) :-) :-)
Ah, a realistic Met fan

At least we both share a passion for maduros

[Reply]
kelmac07 07:41 PM 04-06-2012
Ah, a realistic Met fan

At least we both share a passion for maduros
:-) :-)
[Reply]
CigarSquid 09:01 PM 04-06-2012
Shitty start for the A's.
[Reply]
GreekGodX 08:28 AM 04-07-2012
Originally Posted by garryyjr:
Shitty start for the A's.
Cespedes is looking pretty good in 3 games. Lots of power which a lot of people knew already. I'm wondering if his SO will stay high or if he'll adjust to the pitching.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 08:37 AM 04-07-2012
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
Cespedes is looking pretty good in 3 games. Lots of power which a lot of people knew already. I'm wondering if his SO will stay high or if he'll adjust to the pitching.
I was bummed at first when they brought him over.. After seeing these last few games out of spring training.. I like the game. Seems he adjusted well to MLB. Once he gets settled in and starts learning the pitchers.. I think he will be a key guy, or I hope.(Knowing the A's, at that point, he will be traded.)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up