Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Anybody with golf hookups?
macsauce13 09:11 PM 03-26-2012
I've just been getting back into golf, and have been trying to update my gear, and was wondering if anyone here worked at a golf store or had any discounts or hook ups/etc.?

This is the bag I have been looking at, and scouring eBay for, looking for the best deal. http://www.amazon.com/TaylorMade-Pur...=cm_cr_pr_pb_t
[Reply]
Parshooter 05:30 AM 03-27-2012
I've bought lots of stuff from The Golf Warehouse and BudgetGolf.com
They are always having sales, just sign up with them and you'll get emails with specials.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 08:10 AM 03-27-2012
rockbottomgolf.com tends to have some pretty good deals, if you're ok with last years models.
[Reply]
macsauce13 08:20 AM 03-27-2012
Thanks guys, I've mainly been using eBay, though a lot of the stuff is used. I haven't played in 9 years, and have a lot of stuff to get.
[Reply]
ApexAZ 03:20 PM 03-27-2012
I went the GigaGolf route. Driver, 3/5 wood, 3/4 hybrid, 5-pw irons, sand wedge, putter and bag for $525.
[Reply]
GreekGodX 04:37 PM 03-27-2012
Originally Posted by macsauce13:
Thanks guys, I've mainly been using eBay, though a lot of the stuff is used. I haven't played in 9 years, and have a lot of stuff to get.
Beware of ebay for golf equipment. Lots of fake stuff on there.

The only real deals out there is getting past season models. IMO that is the way to go. "Golf Technology" in the clubs gets better and more advanced but the average handicap stays the same. Meaning the guy behind the equipment is the problem. Don't spend a fortune on equipment. Get fitted, take some lessons(if needed) and have some fun.
[Reply]
Up