Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Island (The other ones) Reviews>La Riqueza...
BlackIrish 07:32 PM 12-04-2008
Originally Posted by mrreindeer:
Nicely done Moe! :-)

Even Elisha likes it:

I've been astounded at how the Inmates over in the NC MAW have been able to fulfill wishes. I'm thinking that next time I'm up I'm going to wish for Elisha!
[Reply]
md4958 07:34 PM 12-04-2008
Originally Posted by BlackIrish:
I've been astounded at how the Inmates over in the NC MAW have been able to fulfill wishes. I'm thinking that next time I'm up I'm going to wish for Elisha!
Well you could have asked Santa for her... but you just got stupid cigars instead!
[Reply]
MithShrike 11:27 AM 12-05-2008
We have a few boxes. After the initial release they don't sell too well for us.
[Reply]
kaisersozei 09:05 PM 02-22-2009
Thought I'd piggy-back on Moe's thread to add a few pictures & review of my own.

Braved the cold & wind to smoke a #5 today. Rugged looking, oily & toothy wrapper. Well constructed. Definitely a complex & flavorful smoke. I was first hit with some wood & floral-like notes, all covered in pepper. About midway it turned earthy, with bitter chocolate & some more pepper. The aftertaste was tobacco & wood.

I enjoy these short med/full-bodied smokes. Not as much as the Illusione 68, but these are still very good.
[Reply]
md4958 09:08 PM 02-22-2009
Originally Posted by kaisersozei:

I enjoy these short med/full-bodied smokes. Not as much as the Illusione 68, but these are still very good.
how come you didnt smoke the rest Gerry?? :-):-):-)
[Reply]
borndead1 07:21 AM 02-24-2009
I always pass over them because of the $9 price tag.

I really like saying "La Riqueza" though. I roll the R, like "La RRRRRRIQUEZA" and I say it with an exaggerated accent. :-)
[Reply]
Aladdin Sane 06:02 PM 02-24-2009
I LOVE these! If the price comes down I will love them even more :-)

Great reveiw and pics :-)
[Reply]
Volusianator 06:27 PM 02-24-2009
The LA Ricky is a freakin' outstanding smoke, I absolutely love the No.1

Wade
[Reply]
tenbaseg 06:30 PM 02-24-2009
Those look really good. Thanks for the reviews. I'll have to give one a try sometime.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up