Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>How do you know when you've bought too many?
icehog3 01:35 AM 03-17-2012
Originally Posted by Hem:
Just make sure you order her something nice and when it shows up in a small box and she thinks its more cigars..have her open it and enjoy a nice gift from you! She'll love it. :-)
There's a man who knows how to keep his woman happy (and guessing). :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 03:29 AM 03-17-2012
Originally Posted by cmitch:
I ordered a new phone because I dropped and broke my old Motorola. I had already given the missus a heads up that my cigar order would be arriving soon. In comes the phone in an 8 x 6 x 6 box. Wife says, Cigars? I said, "phone." "Are you sure? It says Olva on the side."
"that's a shipping code prefix. If it was my cigars, the box would've been four times that size."
I got 'the look'. Time to go.
Just Go "1 Month" Without Buying Any Sticks And You Get, "I See You're Not Buying Any Cigars This Month".:-)
[Reply]
Cigar Mike 05:49 AM 03-17-2012
Originally Posted by jluck:
I think it translates to; Time for a larger humidor,coolidor,wineador or.....

Too many cigars= Too few of humidors
I think this is about the best answer possible to the question! It's really a matter of perspective when you put it like that....
[Reply]
14holestogie 06:29 AM 03-17-2012
My wife let's me know, with every delivery. :-)
Ignorance isn't necessarily a bad thing. :-)
[Reply]
MrClean 10:02 AM 03-17-2012
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Just Go "1 Month" Without Buying Any Sticks And You Get, "I See You're Not Buying Any Cigars This Month".:-)
This is what I'm doing right now. Not really because she complains about me buying cigars, just trying to get ahead of the game. :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 10:16 AM 03-17-2012
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Just Go "1 Week" Without Buying Any Sticks And You Get, "I See You're Not Buying Any Cigars This Week".:-)
I changed this to a more realistic time period!:-)
[Reply]
T.G 10:29 AM 03-17-2012
"How do you know when you've bought too many?"

When your vendor ships you 80 boxes of Backwoods.

Oh, uuhm, hi Dice...
[Reply]
Skywalker 10:40 AM 03-17-2012
Originally Posted by T.G:
"How do you know when you've bought too many?"

When your vendor ships you 80 boxes of Backwoods.

Oh, uuhm, hi Dice...

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
N2 GOLD 01:09 PM 03-17-2012
Enough is NEVER enough... :-)
[Reply]
dvickery 07:44 PM 03-17-2012
its all relative...my wife can spend way more than a box of smokes cost in a matter of seconds.

try this...

i get to go to havana to shop for cigars...stop buying cigars online...internet cigar shopping (for me)is just not right...its all in the window shopping/sniffing fresh boxes and some friendly banter with the people in the smoke shop that you stalk in.

10 or 15 boxes twice a year seems to be acceptable to judy...

derrek
[Reply]
icehog3 10:11 PM 03-17-2012
I'll stop buying cigars on-line when I can bring back 10 boxes from Havana, Derrek. :-)
[Reply]
Hem 10:44 PM 03-17-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I'll stop buying cigars on-line when I can bring back 10 boxes from Havana, Derrek. :-)
THIS! ^ :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up