Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Kicking the infused habit except Kuba Kubas
Fia 01:49 PM 02-27-2012
I few suggestions for you still under the drew estate umbrella:

ACID One - This ACID is non aromatic ie smells like a traditional cigar when smoking but it is infused with 5 central american wines including sangria. My personal fav of the ACID line.

Drew Estate Naturals are a mild/med smokes with a pleasant aroma.

Tabak Especial Colada or Negra. Again a pleasant coffee aroma that your husband may be more acceptable towards.

Lots of mild cigars to consider. One thing I have noticed in the industry is a lot of mfgs are adding Connecticut wrapped cigars with the mild yet flavorful profile.

Good luck and enjoy trying new cigars.
[Reply]
Pseudosacred 03:25 PM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by oooo35980:
QFT, CAO moonstruck, or moontrance or whatever are even worse when she smokes em, it's like a vanilla air freshener trying to cuddle you on the couch.
:-):-):-)

My friends staples are 90% infused. When he smokes the blue labels I sit behind him or next to him (opposite of the wind flow). If it gets in my face it ruins my experience. Literally disgusting to me.

Wow...I sound mean :-)

If the smoke stays out of my face, it's all good :-)
[Reply]
Pseudosacred 03:26 PM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
I have an old copy from 2011, when we herf I will give it to you. Still has a ton of good info. The blind review that Pnoon did on a Gurkha is priceless, he loved it!
Sounds good. I haven't tried a Gurkha yet...I feel like I shouldn't either...:-)
[Reply]
Islayphile 03:31 PM 02-27-2012
Everyone should try a Gurkha!

Once

:-)
[Reply]
Pseudosacred 03:37 PM 02-27-2012
Not about to spend 6$ on "rolled up carpet" hahahaha
[Reply]
Islayphile 03:42 PM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by Pseudosacred:
More like a rug, but I see your point
[Reply]
oooo35980 03:48 PM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by Pseudosacred:
I didn't have any huge problems with the 2 I smoked, they were both underwhelming and the money would have been better spent elsewhere, but you kind of have to just to see what the fuss is about.

Back on topic, the wife basically just doesn't like anything that makes her mouth burn. She's one of those people that orders extra mild Mexican food. Even a few of the acids were too much for her.
[Reply]
kaisersozei 04:11 PM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by austin3trio:
Well I love Acid Kuba Kubas, but my husband doesn't like smoking with me if smoke anything infused. I like more mild smokes ie Illusione MK Corona, Oliva Serie V. What else you recomend I try? Nothing too long, or else I would get bored.

Any help would be great thanks. :-)
For milds in the Oliva line, I'd recommend the G or Connecticut instead of the V. Flor de Oliva is another mild smoke with a sweetened tip, which you might enjoy, but is not infused, so your husband won't complain. La Aurora also puts out some tasty mild blends with nice aromas.
[Reply]
maconusmile 04:33 PM 02-27-2012
CAO gold robusto's! Nice tasting mild smoke... I think the CAO OSA cigars are on the mild, fruity side too and produce a nice aroma
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up