Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>WTS: Crabtree & Evelyn Sandalwood Shave Cream
RevSmoke 07:26 PM 02-11-2012
I'd like to sell a jar of Crabtree & Evelyn Sandalwood Shave Cream in the 150g.

I found this at a local bath & beauty type shop in Shawano as I was downtown walking the main street (love small town America). I went in thinking I'd do some pre-searching for a Valentine's day gift for the love of my life (wife of 26+ years). I hated browsing a store and walking out empty-handed, especially when the staff is pleasant and helpful. Anyway, I found this sitting on the "stuff for men" shelf there and remembered that I had heard that C&E shave cream is pretty good.

Indeed, it is a great product. This produces luxurious lather and does a great job, giving a comfortable shave.

So, why are you selling it Todd? Simply this, I just don't like the Sandalwood scent. I know some people think this is the quintessential scent - I'll take Arko over this every day. So, I was going to use it the other morning again, just because it should get used. Opened it up and then closed it, couldn't do it. I decided that I will have to force myself to use this. So, why not sell it to someone who enjoys that scent.

I've had 2 shaves with this, so there is probably 99% of the stuff left.

I have this priced at $25 shipped to you (that means shipping is inclueded).

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
RevSmoke 01:35 PM 02-12-2012
bump
emopunker2004 01:44 PM 02-12-2012
wrong section?
hammondc 02:26 PM 02-12-2012
I'll take it. LOVE the stuff. PM sent.
Emjaysmash 02:27 PM 02-12-2012
:-)
RevSmoke 03:39 PM 02-12-2012
Originally Posted by emopunker2004:
wrong section?
Where should I put it? There is not other WTS that applies - Cigars? No! Pipes & Tobacco? No! Coffee? No! Tea? No!

There is no place left.

Anyway, this is done.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
hammondc 03:41 PM 02-12-2012
****** sent...
Up