Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Sorry
dwoodward 12:21 AM 02-11-2012
Sorry for my recent thread on Gun Control. It slipped my mind that posting political things was against the rules. I figured there were some people here that have guns for hobby and hunting and thought it was an interesting article.

Sorry for breaking the rules and if it offended anyone. :-)
[Reply]
Zeuceone 12:38 AM 02-11-2012
Great review.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 07:52 AM 02-11-2012
Thank you for the apology but would this not have been better in a PM to the admins rather than a new thread?

Food for thought.

Sent from my iPhone 4S
[Reply]
shark 08:07 AM 02-11-2012
Don't let it happen again!!! :-)
[Reply]
shilala 08:09 AM 02-11-2012
Tyr sent that message from his iphone 4S!!!
Damn you, I only have a 4. :-)
[Reply]
dwoodward 08:09 AM 02-11-2012
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
Thank you for the apology but would this not have been better in a PM to the admins rather than a new thread?

Food for thought.

Sent from my iPhone 4S
Originally it was, but I was told I offended some people so I wanted to be sure I apologized to anyone that was offended as well.
[Reply]
hammondc 09:01 AM 02-11-2012
Originally Posted by shilala:
Tyr sent that message from his iphone 4S!!!
Damn you, I only have a 4. :-)
While we are all over the place....the home button on my iPhone 4 quit working. Piece of crap.
[Reply]
CigarNut 09:33 AM 02-11-2012
Originally Posted by hammondc:
While we are all over the place....the home button on my iPhone 4 quit working. Piece of crap.
Did you try recalibrating the home button? It only takes about a minute and it fixed mine...

You through the power-off sequence but when you get the red slider you do not slide, instead you hold the home button down until the slider goes away.

Give it a shot...
[Reply]
Up