Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>LFD Claro Claro.........
Garbandz 03:39 PM 02-10-2012
Just tried a new La Flor Dominicana stick today,is has a Claro Claro wrapper.This is one of a small handfull of Claro sticks out there,and it really sets the bar high.

Starts out gently and somewhat creamy,and along the way really bursts with flavor,has an excellent burn,and you will want to nub it.

Priced in the $6.50 to $8.50 range,a very interesting stick..........
[Reply]
Jefft72 03:56 PM 02-10-2012
I have been waiting for these to arrive at the local shop. Excited to try them especially since I do not have much experience with Claros in general.
[Reply]
neoflex 04:03 PM 02-10-2012
Originally Posted by Garbandz:
Just tried a new La Flor Dominicana stick today,is has a Claro Claro wrapper.This is one of a small handfull of Claro sticks out there,and it really sets the bar high.

Starts out gently and somewhat creamy,and along the way really bursts with flavor,has an excellent burn,and you will want to nub it.

Priced in the $6.50 to $8.50 range,a very interesting stick..........
Hmmm, buying hiatus will be on a short break here soon. When I saw the pics of these on Facebook a couple months ago I instantly began to drool. Now to start scouring for a vendor that has them in stick! Thanks for the mini review and the heads up that they have hit shelves.
[Reply]
shilala 04:55 PM 02-10-2012
Gotta love Litto. The man is a genius. :-)
[Reply]
lenguamor 06:09 PM 02-10-2012
I'm going to look for this.

So few do a claro wrapper well these days.
[Reply]
Up