Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>noob to Cbid.
dwoodward 07:29 PM 02-08-2012
I've only snagged a couple things on the devil site. I only bid way below the prices online, which means I miss out on 99% of auctions. The best thing for you is to NOT get in a bidding war with someone. Always keep a mental note of what the best online price is. Keep it mind of shipping. I see a ton of auctions on cbid, probably the majority of the ones I watch, that end with higher prices than widely known cigar sites (CI, Cigar.com, etc...)

Just bid smart and your credit card will survive all abuse and your wife will not leave you. Unless you want that, then bid away.
[Reply]
smitty81 07:31 PM 02-08-2012
Originally Posted by dwoodward:
I've only snagged a couple things on the devil site. I only bid way below the prices online, which means I miss out on 99% of auctions. The best thing for you is to NOT get in a bidding war with someone. Always keep a mental note of what the best online price is. Keep it mind of shipping. I see a ton of auctions on cbid, probably the majority of the ones I watch, that end with higher prices than widely known cigar sites (CI, Cigar.com, etc...)

Just bid smart and your credit card will survive all abuse and your wife will not leave you.
:-)
[Reply]
aaron72 10:00 AM 02-09-2012
Originally Posted by jluck:
http://www.cigarbid.com/Help/TheFinePrint/
I didn't want to seem like a jerk and post it, but what is posted above is the right answer. Click on help on the site and read all of the in's and outs of how it works.
[Reply]
Zanaspus 12:03 PM 02-09-2012
I say it's not worth learning. That's an evil site. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up