Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Cohiba Holiday Pack
Sonic04GT 10:35 AM 01-24-2012
Local Total Wine has this for $50. Are the accessories worth a damn?

[Reply]
14holestogie 10:54 AM 01-24-2012
I'd go with no (or at least probably not).
[Reply]
stearns 10:55 AM 01-24-2012
looks like one accessory, a lighter, which is probably around the $20 range without the cohiba printing (and i assume no warranty). if you're purchasing for the cigars, do it, you get a free lighter. if you're doing it for the lighter, go with a $30 xikar and a few nice smokes of your choosing for the same price
[Reply]
Sonic04GT 11:03 AM 01-24-2012
I've only had one Cohiba Red Dot and I gave the other away to my buddy. Needless to say I was a little drunk but I loved it. Been wanting to get some more Cohibas, although I don't have room in the humidor for 6 probably haha

Looks like about $75 worth of cigars + the lighter for $50

Think that retail box will hold humidity?

Here it is on Thompson. Lighter is a double flame torch apparently.
http://www.thompsoncigar.com/product...u=523937343535
[Reply]
LigaPrivadaT84 11:38 AM 01-24-2012
I would pass, Chris.
Retail box probably won't hold humidity; although the cigars retail for $75, I would not pay anywhere close to that. One of my first cigar purchases with a Cohiba sampler with Xikar cutter; they were not bad smokes, but let's just say I never bought a NC Cohiba again. There are plenty of better tasting bundles or boxes I would much rather purchase for less money.
:-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 11:49 AM 01-24-2012
Originally Posted by LigaPrivadaT84:
I would pass, Chris.
Retail box probably won't hold humidity; although the cigars retail for $75, I would not pay anywhere close to that. One of my first cigar purchases with a Cohiba sampler with Xikar cutter; they were not bad smokes, but let's just say I never bought a NC Cohiba again. There are plenty of better tasting bundles or boxes I would much rather purchase for less money.
:-)
For fifty bucks you could buy a great bundle from Famous (recommend the Nic 5000s) and a couple good cheap lighters from dealextreme!!!:-)
[Reply]
Sonic04GT 12:31 PM 01-24-2012
Good I really didn't want to spend $50 anyway :-)
[Reply]
Up