Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Cigar International Customer Service
colinb913 08:41 PM 01-23-2012
I bought into their La Perla Habana deal, 29.99 for a box. I figured why not, and went ahead and picked one up. On arrival I inspected and found two sticks that had cracks in them. I called CI, and they told me to call them and let them know the next time I place a order, and they would replace the two cracked cigars.

Sunday I placed a order for a box of PDR Limitada Robusto, called them, not expecting an answer on Sunday, and they hooked me up with two sticks of the La Perlas, no cost, no "send us a picture BS", or "That is out of our hands." Just honest customer service, very easy to work with, great people. I think I was on the phone with them for a total of four minutes.

CI, you have done it again. Outstanding service!!
[Reply]
PuffPuffGive1 08:43 PM 01-23-2012
I love CI! Especially their Jam; GREAT deals and almost same week delivery!
[Reply]
colinb913 08:49 PM 01-23-2012
Originally Posted by PuffPuffGive1:
I love CI! Especially their Jam; GREAT deals and almost same week delivery!
CI always gets to me within three days, but then again, I live a little bit closer to Pennsylvania than you do, my friend. :P
[Reply]
jluck 08:55 PM 01-23-2012
I agree! I had one bidding issue, one call,two minutes...fixed! There great so far.
[Reply]
14holestogie 03:25 AM 01-24-2012
I had my first contact with customer service yesterday after being shorted on my order (first issue in 50+ orders). No bs, quick resolution (at least once the replacements I was promised arrive). :-)
[Reply]
emopunker2004 03:40 AM 01-24-2012
Don't let Bill86 see this thread. He'll come in spewing CI hate speach! :-)
[Reply]
irratebass 05:57 AM 01-24-2012
Glad it got resolved so quickly Colin, and $30 for a box is awesome!
[Reply]
ktblunden 07:15 AM 01-24-2012
Their customer service is definitely top-notch, particularly when you consider they're one of the largest retailers in the industry. Glad they took care of you, although it would have been nice if they had just replaced the sticks without waiting for you to give them more money first.
[Reply]
maninblack 07:58 AM 01-24-2012
Always been satisfied with them.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 08:01 AM 01-24-2012
I had one issue with them, one issue only out of about 15 orders.

I ordered a Tat Miami and when it was time to ship they called and said they ran out of the Miami. They asked what I wanted to do and I said replace it with something similar, they replaced it with another Tat but it was of lesser value. I didn't really care but I remember it. Other than that slightly awkward experience I have had no problems except a beetle in a cheap stick that I did not complain about, just threw it out after freezing them all. I can't really blame them for these, if I had made a big deal about it they would have handled it I am sure, I am just not one to make a deal about things.
[Reply]
timlisten 12:01 PM 01-31-2012
Yah, their customer service is pretty good although I had an issue with them with two of my orders.
[Reply]
cjhalbrooks 12:35 PM 01-31-2012
When i was away at Army Training. They miss shipped my order to my home home. They charged me $20. But they gave me that back becouse they sent it to the wrong addy again. I have had no problems with them at all. I only order from them.
[Reply]
Digs 01:34 PM 01-31-2012
CI Is top notch - I have gotten a lot from them & CI bid and been to every Cigar Fest since 2005! :-)
[Reply]
Taki 01:36 PM 01-31-2012
Never had a problem with CI, they have always taken care of any issues that may arise and then some, they always seem to add a stick or two in just for the trouble. I will recomend CI tp anyone :-)
[Reply]
weak_link 01:50 PM 01-31-2012
They are my go-to NC vendor. I've had very few probelms but they took care of them in such a way that it was no hassle for me and they were quick to ship. When I had bugs w/ Famous they waited until they got the bad sticks back before reshipping. Not a huge thing but I appreciated CI having a little faith in me as a long time customer.
[Reply]
schollianmj 06:42 PM 01-31-2012
yep. another plus for their service. bought some UHC's and one was cracked. emailed them and got a response that day saying to call next time i ordered and they would toss in a couple replacements. when I called in with my next order they tossed in 3 UHC's to replace the defective one and to make up for the inconviniance. I understand that issues will arise. its how the CSR handles it that keeps me happy.
[Reply]
Skywalker 12:45 PM 02-01-2012
Sweet!!!:-)
[Reply]
Up