Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Viaje TNT
PuffPuffGive1 02:28 AM 01-16-2012
Hey guys. I haven't seen this particular Viaje reviewed so I figured I'd share my experience. This is the Viaje TNT Toro...at 6 1/4 with 54RG; the construction of this stick was absolutely wonderful. The body offers no soft spots whatsoever; giving homage to it's great construction. Dark oily wrapper with barely visible seem lines and veins and carries a beautiful triple cap with a pig tail that simulates a dynamite fuse. The foot is also covered by the wrapper, as well.

Initial light and first third reviews a medium/full bodied smoke with tremendous spice blast that fades away after a couple mins and the prominent flavors of wood, slight leather, dark chocolate, and faint caramel become apparent.

Second and Final thirds continue to carry the wood and leather flavors; sweetness becomes more abundant and spice comes in and out.
(Please don't hate on my Coors Light can ashtray=P)
**I did have a picture of the nub; but only allowed to post 5 pictures**

Overall final judgement and impression of the Viaje TNT: marvelous smoke! Excellent construction with a razor sharp burn line; flavors and aromas that suit my pallet perfectly that coincide with the perfect amount of strength: Andre has hit it out of the park again =D
[Reply]
irratebass 03:19 AM 01-16-2012
:-) nice review
[Reply]
HollywoodQue 03:34 AM 01-16-2012
Thanks for the review....I haven't found these yet to try, but looking forward to trying this one...
[Reply]
emopunker2004 09:59 AM 01-16-2012
Thanks. I have one or two of these floating around in the humi waiting to try
[Reply]
neoflex 10:01 AM 01-16-2012
This for me has been the best Viaje release as of late. One of the very few too that I thought were smokeable the day it hit the shelves where I found a lot of his recent releases were still a bit green upon arrival to the shops. :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 10:09 AM 01-16-2012
Thanks for the review!
[Reply]
cobra03 10:49 AM 01-16-2012
Nice review. The TNT's are great with a little age on them as well. :-)
[Reply]
mkarnold1 10:56 AM 01-16-2012
Originally Posted by PuffPuffGive1:
(Please don't hate on my Coors Light can ashtray=P)

Overall final judgement and impression of the Viaje TNT: marvelous smoke! Excellent construction with a razor sharp burn line; flavors and aromas that suit my pallet perfectly that coincide with the perfect amount of strength: Andre has hit it out of the park again =D
Nice review, I think the Coors light ashtray is genius with the sides pushed in to hold the smoke.
[Reply]
EricF 10:59 AM 01-16-2012
If you can get them, do soo they ae a great smoke ROTT and even better with some age on them for sure!!!! :-)
[Reply]
maninblack 04:28 PM 01-16-2012
I have always been wanting to try one of these but they are hard to come by. Thanks for the review.
[Reply]
Taki 04:32 PM 01-16-2012
Thanks for sharing brother:-)
[Reply]
Liquid Smoke 12:11 PM 01-17-2012
Great review op, I have to agree its flavor profile was right in my wheelhouse.
[Reply]
Up