Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Anyone ever try the cigar.com house blends?
mikeespo 10:04 AM 12-19-2011
I was thinking of ordering one of the cigar.com house blend samplers just to save some cash and to have a different cigar every day to have with my morning coffee i was just wondering if any of you guys have vever tried them before?
[Reply]
Mr B 10:49 AM 12-19-2011
Yes, the Corojo label by Pepin is great, and a great value.
[Reply]
Crownedone 11:33 AM 12-19-2011
I purchased the house sampler a while back in my quest for the economical dailey smoke. Even though I am a big sampler buyer I will not buy this one again. Yes, there are a few good sticks but over all it was not worth it. There are other samplers out there that I felt are a better deal.
[Reply]
colinb913 01:36 PM 12-19-2011
I have. I enjoyed the blue label. The "cuban" blend was surprisingly good as well.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
kuzi16 07:58 AM 12-20-2011
im a big fan of the Brazilian label.

if im not mistaken every one of the blends are blended by someone you have heard of.

blue, Brazilian and Sungrown are by AJ Fernandez

Cuban Label, Cameroon Label, Purple, Red are by Alejandro Robaina

Corojo is By DPG.

you can get one of each for about $18. ... a touch over $2 each. personally i have spent $18 on stupider things than that. even if you hate the blends, at least you tried em.
[Reply]
mikeespo 07:14 PM 12-20-2011
i just ordered the 8 pack robusto sampler it should be here friday hey for 18 bucks i guess you cant go wrong i have smoked one cigar that cost more that i have not really cared for
[Reply]
Whee 07:30 PM 12-21-2011
Have smoked them all. faves are the corojo and blue. stay away from the purple. Haven;t had one yet that didn;t taste like i was smoking mukch from the backyard.

Good everyday, knock around smokes.:-)
[Reply]
Up