Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Looking for help picking a new phone
EricF 05:17 PM 12-16-2011
I wound up with the Samsung Nexus!!!! I am all excited to sit outside after dinner with a cigar an a drink and play!!!!! :-)

Thanks guys!!! :-)
[Reply]
Taki 05:21 PM 12-16-2011
Good choice brother...congrats on a great buy!! :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 06:09 PM 12-16-2011
Cool brother, let us know your thoughts after you get used to it!
Look forward to the review!
[Reply]
Angry_Pirate 08:14 PM 12-16-2011
Great choice! My wife has an iphone 4 and when she used my nexus she decided to upgrade to the nexus :-)
[Reply]
EricF 08:19 PM 12-16-2011
So far it's pretty cool! Lots of neat functions built right in!

Redownloading my music and apps and putting the final set-up touches on it right now.
[Reply]
Nimbus 10:03 AM 12-17-2011
I recommend the iPhone (3 or 4) because they are beautifully designed and easy to use. Plus I'm bias towards Apple products.
[Reply]
Taki 10:08 AM 12-17-2011
Originally Posted by Nimbus:
I recommend the iPhone (3 or 4) because they are beautifully designed and easy to use. Plus I'm bias towards Apple products.
Me too...always was a Apple Fan:-)
[Reply]
Jason 10:47 PM 12-17-2011
Originally Posted by AD720:
And having a Google Experience device is always a good move - first devices to get upgrades, no (well on Verizon ALMOST) no carrier bloat ware.
After using nothing but Google experience phones since the first Nexus I get incredibly frustrated when mucking with any other carrier device. Go for the Nexus

edit: well done :-)
[Reply]
rizzle 10:26 AM 12-19-2011
Originally Posted by AD720:
I got a galaxy nexus yesterday as well. It's excellent. Really brings the polish that a lot of folks felt Android was lacking. Very responsive, fast and fluid. Great screen, form factor is nice, very slim and light. ICS is a little bit of a learning curve coming from GB but it's quick to grasp.

And having a Google Experience device is always a good move - first devices to get upgrades, no (well on Verizon ALMOST) no carrier bloat ware.
Damn, bro...you get a new phone about once a month. :-)
[Reply]
AD720 10:40 AM 12-19-2011
Originally Posted by rizzle:
Damn, bro...you get a new phone about once a month. :-)
Haha. It a hobby.

Incidentally if anyone is interested in dipping their toe into the 4g world I am selling my Thunderbolt...:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up