Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Hookah anyone?
Dunkel 01:22 PM 12-15-2011
I smoke hookah all the time. I'm a Mod at the biggest and best hookah forum on the web. Nakhla is the best brand IMO. I have a Khalil Mammon Egyptian and Elmas Turkish hookah.
[Reply]
BlkDrew 01:23 PM 12-15-2011
Originally Posted by Commander Quan:
I keep all my shisha in mason jars, and when am ready to smoke, I use a butter knife to stir it around and then use the knife to load the bowl. It really helps keep the mess down, because once you get the juice from the shisha on your fingers it gets everywhere.
room temperature? i have been keeping my Starrbuzz in the fridge.
[Reply]
Commander Quan 01:37 PM 12-15-2011
Yeah room temp
[Reply]
Commander Quan 01:40 PM 12-15-2011
Hey Dunkel, weren't you the one who gave Sambooka the Earl Gray he had in his review?
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 02:18 PM 12-15-2011
Originally Posted by Sam Leccia:
I smoke a pipe from time to time as well. One thing I never did but will probably try is breaking down a cigar and mixing it with some shisha. That's one thing that lacks to me with the experience is that kick from some stronger tobaccos.
There are some tobaccos blended with cigar leaf. I'd recommend a stronger english style tobacco if your looking for some oomph from your pipes. Never tried a hookah before.
[Reply]
Liquid Smoke 02:50 PM 12-15-2011
I actually started smoking with hookah, and joined a hookah forum about 3 years ago. I've been on a cigar kick lately, but I like to revisit the hookah when I feel nostalgic.
[Reply]
Dunkel 03:29 PM 12-15-2011
Hey Dunkel, weren't you the one who gave Sambooka the Earl Gray he had in his review?
Yep that was me. I turned on several folks on to the greatness that is Nakhla E.G.
[Reply]
Liquid Smoke 04:17 PM 12-15-2011
Originally Posted by Dunkel:
Yep that was me. I turned on several folks on to the greatness that is Nakhla E.G.
And off of tangiers if I remember your elephant picture correctly :-)
[Reply]
Dunkel 04:48 PM 12-15-2011
Yeah needless to say I'm not an AF or Tangiers fan. LOL
[Reply]
Apoco 07:03 AM 12-16-2011
Sam if you don't already have one you need to get either a vortex or phunnel bowl. They are many times better than the standard Egyptian bowls that most hookahs come with. I keep all my shisha in mason jars, and when am ready to smoke, I use a butter knife to stir it around and then use the knife to load the bowl. It really helps keep the mess down, because once you get the juice from the shisha on your fingers it gets everywhere.
Quoted for truth!

I've been really enjoying some Cinnamon Tangiers, lately. I prefer the lemon on any given evening, though.

I usually smoke hookah by myself. I turn on a TV show/movie and puff away. A nice way to relax. The real benefit comes from how light the smoke is. I can smoke it in the house without anyone even noticing...the smell doesn't seem to linger.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
gbum 07:53 AM 12-16-2011
use to smoke hookah way back in 2004,my friend and me so into hookah until we bout our own set and bring it wherever we ride... smoked it all nite long with lots of flavor... i think my favorite at that time is strawberry... we also used to change the water into coke... man the gas... i stop around 2007 and never smoke ..hell i even cannot stand the smell nowadays...
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up