Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Just Stopped In For A Few Cigars
Ogre 10:34 AM 12-04-2011
Originally Posted by snkbyt:
nice like a great time.....but you you let the locals know you're in town?......NOOOOOO

headed to the Downtown Corona's around 1230 today for a few hours...FYI :-)
Alex, we were not planning on staying, just got pulled in and couldn't leave!!!:-)
[Reply]
SvilleKid 10:56 AM 12-04-2011
Bombed by The Man himself!! AVO is a stand-up guy, for sure (I've heard this type of story from other sources also!) Glad you two got a chance to meet and smoke with him!! Enjoy those private stash sticks, for sure!!
[Reply]
Crownedone 02:54 PM 12-04-2011
I love it when things like that happen.
[Reply]
Marlon K 08:14 PM 12-04-2011
Originally Posted by Ogre:
Leigh and I were doing some running around in Orlando today. We stopped into Corona Cigar to pick up a few sticks for my daughters wedding. Here is what we BOUGHT!!

Now for the point of the story. AVO was at Corona (We have meet and chatted with him a number of times) he invites us to join his group sitting outside. While BSing with the group AVO opens his humidor and hands me the banded cigar (his newest LE release). He noticed that Leigh was smoking a cigar and decided to hand her 2 cigars (the smaller unbanded) and handed me an awesome looking and smelling cigar (his private stash, not a for sale cigar). We sat there for over an hour and just had an awesome time. Here is what he gave us:

All looks good to me. Have fun and enjoy
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up