Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
All Cigar Discussion>So Why did you join the Asylum?
Oppe 09:23 PM 04-02-2009
A gentleman stopped into the shop I'm employed at and talk eventually went to online retailers. Eventually he brought up this forum and I've finally gotten enough time (damn tax forcing us to reprice the entire humidor) to join. So far pretty impressed ^^
[Reply]
JE3146 09:28 PM 04-02-2009
Originally Posted by Oppe:
A gentleman stopped into the shop I'm employed at and talk eventually went to online retailers. Eventually he brought up this forum and I've finally gotten enough time (damn tax forcing us to reprice the entire humidor) to join. So far pretty impressed ^^
I come here to enjoy a place that doesn't fall victim to the stereotype that everyone is out to harm or steal from you. Instead you find friendship, similar enjoyments in life, and people who you couldn't pick out of a police lineup that would give the shirt off their back to help you if you were in need.

It's a place for cigars but not just about cigars :-)
[Reply]
Oppe 09:45 PM 04-02-2009
Originally Posted by JE3146:
I come here to enjoy a place that doesn't fall victim to the stereotype that everyone is out to harm or steal from you. Instead you find friendship, similar enjoyments in life, and people who you couldn't pick out of a police lineup that would give the shirt off their back to help you if you were in need.

It's a place for cigars but not just about cigars :-)
Great way of summing it up :-), I'm certainly planning on posting and it looks like I could learn more than a thing or two from the members.
[Reply]
RottenZombie 02:34 PM 04-04-2009
The little voices told me too.:-)
[Reply]
dentonparrots 02:48 PM 04-04-2009
It's where all you folks is at!
[Reply]
Chemyst 08:19 PM 04-05-2009
Two reasons:

1) Many gorillas migrated here
2) A deal on Vinotemps made its way to another message
board, and I couldn't get the details w/o joining here.

Glad I did find, join this website.

Chemyst :-)
[Reply]
acruce 08:50 PM 04-05-2009
Cause everyone else did......You know , from that other place!!:-)
[Reply]
huero71 08:54 PM 04-05-2009
Because as far as I can tell, this is the place to be. :-)
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 08:57 PM 04-05-2009
Why not. :-)
[Reply]
lostark374 04:48 AM 04-08-2009
some of you know me most do not.

i dont post alot but i have been on many moderated several owned a couple message boards over the years on hundreds of topics, as i sit here pondering how to answer the question at hand the best reply i can think of is the people. i dont care if im a fish a tiger a lion a squid an inmate or a gorilla. i cant honestly say that there isnt 1 person on this board that i would not want to meet irl and have a cigar with! that says alot. i havent seen eye to eye with everyone but i can honestly say there is not a single person i have talked to in chat meet in person or seen a post from that i have found not at least intresting. i have spent many of hours in chat sometimes idleing some times chatting and have chatted with some of the most real people i have ever met! i enjoy each and every one of you.

thank you all!
[Reply]
ca21455 05:29 PM 04-08-2009
I was there, because I liked it. Now I'm here for the same reason...
[Reply]
G G 06:36 PM 04-08-2009
Originally Posted by taltos:
This site is non commercial and with the gang of 11, feels like the old forum.
:-)
[Reply]
Mirrorlure7m 07:02 PM 04-08-2009
I was invited here and enjoy other cigar smokers and chatting .
[Reply]
adam7476 07:14 PM 04-08-2009
I was invited and love smoking a good stogie.
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 07:22 PM 04-08-2009
Cause all of the cool kids were doing it
[Reply]
GreekGodX 07:35 PM 04-08-2009
One moist, dark night the planets aligned in a octagonal pattern. I quickly arose from my deep slumber of 7 and 2/3's weeks and knew what I had to do. Join the Cigar Asylum.

The rest is history..
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
Up