Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Smokin' in the winter
RCS44 05:24 PM 11-10-2011
I switch to smaller sticks in these months. I also smoke stuff that i will not feel bad about chucking of it gets to cold to stay outside. These smokes are typically cheaper and not my usual ones. I go to different B&M's for enjoyment of really good sticks.
[Reply]
E.J. 05:28 PM 11-10-2011
I don't smoke as many random sticks.....but my regular "Dog Days", where me and a few friends get together to let the dogs run, while we smoke a cigar and have a few drinks, just moves. So now every Friday and Sunday, we go from the friends back yard, to his second garage, which has a wood burning stove in it....:-)
[Reply]
Drez 05:37 PM 11-10-2011
down here is south florida i look forward to the winter to smoke more. hopefully we can close on the house by the end of the month like we plan so i can smoke this winter inside my garage :-)
[Reply]
mkarnold1 06:12 PM 11-10-2011
I have an 8'x10' building that I built for the kids to play in. I ran an extension cord out to it and put a small heater in there. Works pretty well. Now it's my playhouse!
[Reply]
DMK 06:15 PM 11-10-2011
That is my project plan for next year. A 10 X 10 shed with hydro run to it for a little heat. Don't want anything else, no phone, no tv... just peace & quiet.
[Reply]
taltos 06:29 PM 11-10-2011
Snowmobile suit with a hood and I am fine on either the front porch or the rear deck. Winter smoking is a true contact sport.:-)
[Reply]
Taki 06:32 PM 11-10-2011
Any open garage and a nice space heater!! Crack the garage and get burning.
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 07:13 PM 11-10-2011
Funny how our climate changes our smoking... The summers here are too hot to enjoy outside smoking and longer smokes. The winter is perfect for Churchills!!!
[Reply]
Mattso3000 07:22 PM 11-10-2011
Originally Posted by mkarnold1:
I have an 8'x10' building that I built for the kids to play in. I ran an extension cord out to it and put a small heater in there. Works pretty well. Now it's my playhouse!
Does the WIFI make it out there so you can surf CA?:-):-)

I have a little spot set up in the garage and crack the door. Usually just go down to the B&M tho.
[Reply]
mkarnold1 07:26 PM 11-10-2011
Originally Posted by Mattso3000:
Does the WIFI make it out there so you can surf CA?:-):-)

I have a little spot set up in the garage and crack the door. Usually just go down to the B&M tho.
I haven't pulled the computer out there yet to find out. I'll let you know, I'm going to be doing homework out there this weekend. It will go faster if the Wi-Fi doesn't get there, cuz if it does I'll spend all my time on CA.
[Reply]
RWhisenand 08:15 AM 11-11-2011
Last year we built an additional two car garage, which is insulated. This fall, very soon I'll be installing a 10,000 watt electric heater. I think it'll be a nice place to enjoy a smoke this winter.
[Reply]
Steve 08:17 AM 11-11-2011
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
Funny how our climate changes our smoking... The summers here are too hot to enjoy outside smoking and longer smokes. The winter is perfect for Churchills!!!
:-):-)
[Reply]
Vigiles 12:55 PM 11-12-2011
I think i'm going to try and stock up on sticks during the winter, smoke inside when I can (B&M) and just hold out until spring. My supply of stogies is almost gone after a heavy smoking period, which started last spring and is just now slowing down. :-)
[Reply]
timj219 01:31 PM 11-12-2011
No B&M nearby for me. That means less cigars and usually smaller "dog-walk" length. I like Oliva G special G and the O petit perfecto for winter. Nica Libre Principe too. The G and Nica Libre especially are cheap enough that if I don't get to smoke the whole thing it's not so bad. Tat Havana VI angeles is a good size too.
[Reply]
tsolomon 01:59 PM 11-12-2011
I have a covered front porch and a Mr. Heater 3 burner propane heater that get me through the winter except when it's real windy and cold and then we head for the garage with the propane heater and turn on the exhaust fan.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up