Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>What do you guys think of these 5 Vegas?
Obsidian 08:54 AM 11-04-2011
5 Vegas line is good for the beginner with the 5 Vegas classic or the more established pallet with the 5 Vegas Series ’A’. Pretty good line of smokes at decently priced cigars. You can also get samplers of the 5 Vegas line to find what you like the best.
[Reply]
jjirons69 09:50 AM 11-04-2011
The 5 Vegas As are good maduros. They go great with coffee in the morning. Doing research on the devil site can give good prices.
[Reply]
Benwoo 11:34 AM 11-04-2011
Oh yeah I enjoyed a batch of 5 Vegas Miami knuckles too, once getting around the 60 RG.
[Reply]
dave 08:48 AM 11-07-2011
My take:
Good value line - any are decent 'beginner' cigars; very consistently: low priced, well constructed, not crappy tasting.....I've enjoyed all (except some of the limitadas) off and on for years as 'budget cigars'. My thoughts on some:

Only two are still in regular rotation and can not be beat for flavor and value:

A in the PC, Anomaly, size -- this is a fantastic little smoke and much better than any other, larger, RG - never paid more than $2 per and better than many much more expensive PC's

Cask Strength II - Good, solid corojo; They're are better corojo cigars out there, but few better at $3.

Others....
Gold - mild mild mild - inoffensive and good for handing out to casual or non-smokers

Gold Maduro - also mild, but you get a little intersting maddie sweetness going on - not too bad for what it is, a cheap, mild, sweet maduro

Classic - always left me wishing there was more to it -- not terrible, just not all that great...sorta blah

AAA - not bad, but not as good as other PA Broadleaf maddies out there now

Miami - decent, a little spicy, nothing to write home about other than the price

A - other than Anomaly, not bad, but unremarkable
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up