Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Arrival just in time for Thanksgiving , WooHoo
Bubba - NJ 09:18 PM 11-26-2008
A flipping wicked cold has got me down . No smokes for me but hopefully the rest of you will have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving . :-) I guess by Friday I'll be needing a visit to my Doctor . I'm fighting it but it just seems to be getting worse . Nyquil here I come :-) !
[Reply]
Scottw 09:19 PM 11-26-2008
Originally Posted by Bubba - NJ:
A flipping wicked cold has got me down . No smokes for me but hopefully the rest of you will have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving . :-) I guess by Friday I'll be needing a visit to my Doctor . I'm fighting it but it just seems to be getting worse . Nyquil here I come :-) !
Feel better brother!!
[Reply]
neoflex 09:20 PM 11-26-2008
That sucks Brotha! Hoping you have a speedy recovery. Nothing much worse than landing a cold right before the holidays. Takes the fun out of the eating portion!:-) Feel better!
[Reply]
groogs 09:24 PM 11-26-2008
I am sorry to hear that, I had the flu last week and I am finally starting to get over it. I have not had a cigar in a week and a half, and I can only hope you bounce back quicker then I did.
[Reply]
Da Klugs 09:26 PM 11-26-2008
Food is a drug in sufficient quantities. :-) Hope you feel better. Medicate yourself tomorrow.
[Reply]
hotreds 08:54 AM 11-27-2008
Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
[Reply]
acruce 10:16 AM 11-27-2008
I will smoke one for you today my friend. Hope you feel better soon.
[Reply]
brigey57 11:14 AM 11-27-2008
Originally Posted by Bubba - NJ:
Hope you feel better Bubba. Happy Thanksgiving.
[Reply]
Bubba - NJ 06:53 PM 11-28-2008
Thank you for all the well wishes and hope you all had a great Thanksgiving .
[Reply]
Up