Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
General Discussion>Well my wife uttered those fatal words
irratebass 06:44 PM 10-04-2011
Originally Posted by neoflex:
For the most part my wife no longer cares as she knows it is something I enjoy and she knows she can usually just buy whatever she wants too. But to keep it from becoming a problem or a box or two costing me even more money in the whole well you bought a box of cigars so I bought a pair of shoes I do exercise caution. If my collection didn't have all my storage devices busting at the seems including an decent sized end table cabinet I wouldn't even bother hiding some of my purchases but I am too the point where my collection is far exceeding what I could consume in a couple years.:-)
Yeah, that's just it...I have NEVER denied her anything she wanted to buy.

Originally Posted by garryyjr:
Why didn't I think of having them sent to work. Brilliant:-)!
We work together *que everyone going "Ohhhhhhh" like in a sitcom*

Originally Posted by Lonely Raven:
Well, you got to keep the dog...so that all worked out.
And the cigars! :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 07:04 PM 10-04-2011
See my signature. :-)

And there is no need to hide purchases, just abide by the "24 hour rule". When a purchase comes in, put it in the appropriate place (humidor, drawer, etc.), if she doesn't notice within 24 hours then she can't complain/be upset about it/tell you to take it back. :-)
[Reply]
cmitch 07:18 PM 10-04-2011
Had the same conversation with my wife not long ago. That's why I have a locker at the B&M. You're either going to have to get more creative on where to hide them or suffer their wrath!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up