Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>I won a box of cigars!
thechrisdotcom 07:00 AM 09-07-2011
Originally Posted by thechrisdotcom:
I guess these cigars were new from IPCPR and were just released.
My bad, I got that from a year old article. They came out last year.

But I can't find much info on these anyways. They aren't on LFD's site either.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 07:18 AM 09-07-2011
So a few weeks ago was the Seattle Cigar Expo. One of the vendors there were doing their own drawing aside from the buy a cigar/get a raffle ticket for the expo prizes. Since I bought a box from them, I got like 20 something tickets for expo prizes and then a separate ticket for the vendor/store personal drawing. I thought they were going to do the drawing right after the expo but it's been like 3 weeks. I get a call today saying I won a box of cigars.

La Flor Dominicana Perfecto Habanos.

I've had a couple cigars from LFD before, but never this one. They any good? I can't complain, I won them. :-)

Was going to say.. If you don't like em.. Make a great gift for the board members.. At least for those who have not tried.. Maybe...:-):-) :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 07:50 AM 09-07-2011
Congratulations!!!:-)
[Reply]
CoreyD 04:06 PM 09-07-2011
Congratulations, there hasn't been a LFD I haven't liked. Some I prefer more than others but liked them all.
[Reply]
Crownedone 06:19 PM 09-12-2011
That is so cool! I hope you love them.
[Reply]
lyle23 07:41 PM 09-12-2011
Enjoy and congrats! Unexpected sticks are awesome. In the spring I won $100 in a raffle. Being 10 minutes away from cigar international superstore, i figured why not use it for some smokes?
[Reply]
vinnydisilvio 02:31 AM 09-13-2011
Wasn't it the Ligero that was in our bags? I haven't smoked that one yet. But I have had a couple of them before.

These don't say Ligero or Airbender on them.
yep, it was the Double Ligero Churchills in our bag (at least, the churchill is the one i got).

congrats on winning that box, dude! i've always heard the LFD are big in the strength and flavor departments. tell you the truth, i'm scared to try the churchills i got. let us know how the first one of these is for you, please.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up