Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Splitting boxes?
Newbie_nick 07:06 PM 09-05-2011
As a noob, I'm so nervous about buying an entire box of anything, and I'm always on the lookout for ways to cheaply buy a couple of cigars without risking an entire box of something that I don't like! Does anybody from CA ever buy boxes as a group and split them multiple ways? I would LOVE to split like 10 boxes between 10 people to make our own sampler or something like that. Maybe that's a crazy idea...

The other thing that I've been thinking about is making a local club that would buy a box to share each month. It would give us an excuse to get together, smoke a cigar, and try something new. Just random thoughts, really.

Sorry for the rambling! I'm just new and want to try some new things. I didn't know what others have done in the past.

Nick
pnoon 07:08 PM 09-05-2011
Originally Posted by Newbie_nick:
As a noob, I'm so nervous about buying an entire box of anything, and I'm always on the lookout for ways to cheaply buy a couple of cigars without risking an entire box of something that I don't like! Does anybody from CA ever buy boxes as a group and split them multiple ways? I would LOVE to split like 10 boxes between 10 people to make our own sampler or something like that. Maybe that's a crazy idea...

The other thing that I've been thinking about is making a local club that would buy a box to share each month. It would give us an excuse to get together, smoke a cigar, and try something new. Just random thoughts, really.

Sorry for the rambling! I'm just new and want to try some new things. I didn't know what others have done in the past.

Nick
Nick - we have a specific sub-forum for exactly that (box splits). You should be able to access it soon. Be patient and before you know it, you will have access.
Up