Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Am I the only one getting this error message?
larryinlc 04:21 PM 09-04-2011
I get this pop up every time I try to access this site using Win XP and the latest version of Firefox. It does not happen on my other Win 7 machine using Chrome.

Larry
Attached: error.JPG (31.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Eleven 07:48 PM 09-04-2011
It's just u bro.
[Reply]
irratebass 07:51 PM 09-04-2011
Sorry Larry, like Scott said, it's just you.....I've never seen that...clear out your cache and stop looking at **** :-)
[Reply]
justonemorestick 12:07 AM 09-05-2011
Also to firefox users also Check out Addblock Plus seems to keep me from getting those strange errors from adds.
[Reply]
T.G 12:32 AM 09-05-2011
Originally Posted by larryinlc:
I get this pop up every time I try to access this site using Win XP and the latest version of Firefox. It does not happen on my other Win 7 machine using Chrome.

Larry
It's unclear from your post what "this site" referrers to.

That error message is for "blingyourself.com" having an invalid (expired) security certificate.

If "this site" = Cigar Asylum, and you are getting that message, something is amiss on your sytem as there is no reason whatsoever that connecting to Cigar Asylum should include a redirect to blingyourself.

I would recommend downloading and installing MalwareBytes (AKA: "MBAM"), making sure it's updated, then downloading and running a program called "rkill.exe", after rkill runs, then running an MBAM scan on your system. When that completes, run it again. Then run an anti-virus scan. If you don't have A/V software installed, get AVG Free or Avast! free. Then finally, check your browser settings. Do not reboot your system between running rkill and running MBAM or the A/V software.

If "this site" = blingyourself, then that message isn't going to go away until either they update their expired security certificate or you disable verification of security certificates by Firefox.
[Reply]
Eleven 07:18 AM 09-05-2011
Originally Posted by T.G:
If "this site" = blingyourself, then tell your wife to get back in the kitchen and stay off of your computer

There, fixed that for you.

:-)
[Reply]
irratebass 07:20 AM 09-05-2011
:-)
[Reply]
Up