Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>How many ashtrays do you own?
bdgile 06:30 PM 09-07-2011
I have a few ceramic and glass ones laying around the house and yard, but the only that ever really gets used is the stinky...

AND IT GETS USED!!!
Attached: Stinky in use.jpg (103.6 KB) 
[Reply]
warf 03:59 PM 09-10-2011
The really good ashtrays were made before 1980. When I went looking for a gift for my cigar smoking Grandfather, it was hard to find anything that he didn't already have. I tripped across a great site and found a really big selection of cigar sized ashtrays. Some were antique and vintage. The vintage ashtrays were the best. They had large flat rests and plenty of room in the bowl, plus they were less expensive and a lot more decorative than new. Grandpa got a 5 lb blue glass ashtray with an eagle in the center. He loved it. Now he has two ashtrays; an old can, and the big blue ashtray from the 1960s that I just bought him.
[Reply]
irratebass 04:13 PM 09-10-2011
Seen a big beautiful white CI ashtray....I so wanted it, but it looked like it could easily break and with a 5 year old running around, will just wait for a Stinky.....but it sure was pretty.

Right now I have a cheap $1.49 ashtray I took from my mother
[Reply]
pnoon 04:48 PM 09-10-2011
Originally Posted by warf:
The really good ashtrays were made before 1980. When I went looking for a gift for my cigar smoking Grandfather, it was hard to find anything that he didn't already have. I tripped across a great site and found a really big selection of cigar sized ashtrays. Some were antique and vintage. The vintage ashtrays were the best. They had large flat rests and plenty of room in the bowl, plus they were less expensive and a lot more decorative than new. Grandpa got a 5 lb blue glass ashtray with an eagle in the center. He loved it. Now he has two ashtrays; an old can, and the big blue ashtray from the 1960s that I just bought him.
Welcome to Cigar Asylum. Why not post an intro in the New Inmate forum.
[Reply]
bwhite220 04:50 PM 09-10-2011
I have one and I'm about to buy a stinky.
[Reply]
icehog3 04:55 PM 09-10-2011
Originally Posted by bwhite220:
I have one and I'm about to buy a stinky.
pnoon's about to make a stinky. :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 04:57 PM 09-10-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
pnoon's about to make a stinky. :-)
Yep. And I'm putting it in a flat rate box just for you, Buddy. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 04:59 PM 09-10-2011
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Yep. And I'm putting it in a flat rate box just for you, Buddy. :-)
Return to the sender, that address is unknown
No such number, no such zone.
[Reply]
bvilchez 05:02 PM 09-10-2011
Not needed over in this house. I tend to smoke while I'm out walking the dog or I just ash in the dirt yard. For those who have seen it it's full of ashes now
[Reply]
falconman515 08:29 PM 09-12-2011
I have 2.....
A CI deep dish 4 finger black with gold trim ashtray
And
A CI Legends white 4 finger ashtray

Got them both on CBID for $26

Ohh how I love CBID
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 04:57 AM 09-13-2011
I have a stinky in the man cave and one of those freebie type 5 Vegas (I think) two finger ones on my truck dashboard. Those two by far get the most use. In the barn I think there are 5 that I put out for herfs. Probably one or two more laying around here, so I would say about 10 overall.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up