Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Event video:Jaime Garcia Special Reserva Release Event
danreeve 10:27 AM 08-23-2011
Jaime, Janny, and Jose all on hand for the release of the Jaime Garcia Special Reserva at casa de montecristo

http://www.cigarexplorer.com/post.cf...cristo-chicago

watch at the 6 min mark for some Janny/Jaime dancing

thanks for watching.
[Reply]
elderboy02 10:35 AM 08-23-2011
Great video! :-)
[Reply]
Dunkel 10:54 AM 08-23-2011
I get this...

404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable
[Reply]
gbum 11:04 AM 08-23-2011
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
[Reply]
waffle 11:40 AM 08-23-2011
LOL the ... throwing it off.
[Reply]
danreeve 12:40 PM 08-23-2011
oops, sorry

http://www.cigarexplorer.com/post.cf...cristo-chicago
[Reply]
Cyrann 07:06 PM 08-23-2011
A guy buying 75 boxes is quite the purchase...

Nice video Dan.
[Reply]
alfredo_buscatti 06:35 AM 08-26-2011
I liked the video. Seeing some of the leaders of the cigar industry in this and other videos makes me feel like I'm eavesdropping on those captains whose ideas formulate/manufacture what we smoke. They are way beyond where I'm at, and they lovvvvvvvvvvve cigars! Like one of the Drew brothers, I think it was Jonathan at the NJ? Cigar and Whiskey expo, in another video, said, and here I'm paraphrasing, "we eat, drink and live tobacco." They do.

My gosh wouldn't it be grand to live that life! Buying, growing, aging, blending and ultimately selling a product that you made with your own hands! But I bet it's long hours. Doing this takes the time that it takes, and I have a hunch that it takes a lot of time; but if you make your living amidst the fierce competition of the cigar world, it's sink or swim. If you don't make something better or different, that can be marketed and sold, than what your competitors make, you're going to sink.

But I was disappointed in this video that the closest we came to Jaime, Janny and Jose was the latter two dancing. It was Jaime's cigar that was the centerpiece of this video, and he doesn't say word one! The Don is somewhere but I didn't see him. Janny smiles a lot, as usual?
[Reply]
danreeve 08:24 AM 08-26-2011
Originally Posted by alfredo_buscatti:
But I was disappointed in this video that the closest we came to Jaime, Janny and Jose was the latter two dancing. It was Jaime's cigar that was the centerpiece of this video, and he doesn't say word one! The Don is somewhere but I didn't see him. Janny smiles a lot, as usual?
Here's some bonus footage where Janny decided she wanted to interview us. I didn't post this one to many places because the sound is ruff. Lots of background noise.

http://www.cigarexplorer.com/post.cf...cigar-explorer

oh and Jaime doesn't speak english so he's not one for being on camera much.

thanks for watching and all the feed back guys!

Dan
[Reply]
kelmac07 08:30 AM 08-26-2011
Very cool...I agree with Mike. This is the release of Jaime's newest stick and he doesn't say 5 words. Now for the "baller" that bought 75 boxes. WOW!!!
[Reply]
themoneycollector 09:25 AM 08-26-2011
75 boxes, that was crazy
[Reply]
kelmac07 09:26 AM 08-26-2011
At $ 215 a box X 75 = $ 16,215

BALLER!!!
[Reply]
Up