Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Ceseare???
RBOrrell 07:04 PM 08-14-2011
I was golfing with a buddy yesterday and they put us with a member of the club to fill it out to a 3-some. I did not bring any sticks with me because my buddy doesn't smoke - he was paying - so I felt best to not offend. However, this member pulled out a cigar at the turn and lit it up.

It smelled great. From a distance the cigar band was the same colours as a Cuban Montecristo. It was a thick ring gauge and it looked like maybe a Edmundo or No.2. I asked him what MC it was and he said that he can't afford Cubans so he bought these. He said the name and it had Cesare in the name. He showed me the cigar and it appeared to be a torpedo. I asked him for the band when her as finished but he forgot and tossed it with the butt when he was finished. He said it was from either Nicaragua or D-R - can't remember.

So... does anyone here about a cigar with that name in it? I'd love to try it, the smell of it was really great.

Thanks
[Reply]
bobarian 07:10 PM 08-14-2011
Flor de Cesar maybe?

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2781
[Reply]
RBOrrell 06:19 PM 08-15-2011
No - the band was very similar to a Cuban Montecristo - same colours - logo different but that same light brown.
[Reply]
Up