Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Little Havana
Don Fernando 12:11 AM 08-05-2011
Originally Posted by ggainey:
yes but you will be in Cuba, with Fidel.:-)
So? I'll be smoking free Cohibas and Trinidads while Frank gets a shitload of Acids. Who's the winner then? Who's got the tigerblood?
[Reply]
Don Fernando 12:12 AM 08-05-2011
Originally Posted by steve:
Or maybe you and Andrew can see which department's Tazer works best...you know, one Tazer in each cheek :-)
That's why I'm bringing two friends, they can act as guinea pigs
[Reply]
Drez 02:05 AM 08-05-2011
Bring whoever you want but keep the damn acids away!!!! I don't wish those thing on anyone!!!!
[Reply]
Bill86 02:15 AM 08-05-2011
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
So? I'll be smoking free Cohibas and Trinidads while Frank gets a shitload of Acids. Who's the winner then? Who's got the tigerblood?
Winning! :-)

I like this whole Frank gets a shitload of Acids idea......
[Reply]
Drez 02:33 AM 08-05-2011
Shut up bill!!!
[Reply]
Don Fernando 02:35 AM 08-05-2011
Originally Posted by Drez:
Bring whoever you want but keep the damn acids away!!!! I don't wish those thing on anyone!!!!
maybe we should scare my friends a little, I'll give you a call, tell you our plate # and when we'll be driving in your part of Miami, you'll pull us over and (fake) arrest them :-)
[Reply]
Drez 02:55 AM 08-05-2011
maybe we should scare my friends a little, I'll give you a call, tell you our plate # and when we'll be driving in your part of Miami, you'll pull us over and (fake) arrest them :-)
That would be funny however how are you so sure it will be me and not another officer really arresting you all.......:-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 03:13 AM 08-05-2011
I'll recognize you by the acid in your mouth :-)
[Reply]
Drez 03:41 AM 08-05-2011
I'll recognize you by the acid in your mouth :-)
You mean grape Philly :-)
[Reply]
bruceolee 02:32 PM 08-05-2011
Great pics and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself! It may get hotter and more humid than you've ever been in your life but we get to enjoy some of the best cigar factories in the world and more local B&M's per mile (all over Florida) than Ive ever seen in any other state. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up