Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Just bought my first box of cigars
pektel 03:23 PM 08-03-2011
I don't have the urge to stock up on NC's. They are rather hit or miss for aging. CC's, on the other hand... I am to the point where I am thinking it's best to buy 2 boxes of a cigar. One to test, and one to age... :-)

My first box was Boli PC's IIRC.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 03:24 PM 08-03-2011
I am almost ashamed to admit it but my first box purchase was Don Diego Playboy's back when I was 18 :-)
[Reply]
Tyler 03:33 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
I am almost ashamed to admit it but my first box purchase was Don Diego Playboy's back when I was 18 :-)

Those? That is because you are a playboy Tyr :-)

My first box was Romeo Y Julieta Habana Reserve Coronas. I will have to search and see if there is a thread for first box purchased (probably is) if not we should make one as this is interesting.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 03:35 PM 08-03-2011
Not those, these bad boys

[Reply]
Tyler 03:36 PM 08-03-2011
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
Not those, these bad boys

Haha well those are a step up then. :-) Still I say it because you are a Playboy. :-)
[Reply]
jesseboston81 04:48 PM 08-03-2011
I found my first box of Playboys buried under some of my dad's stuff in the garage; they looked better than Tyr's!

Wait, what was this thread about again?
[Reply]
bruceolee 05:13 PM 08-03-2011
I remember my first box (montecristo afrique sublimation) It's funny, you start off by buying 5 packs or winning a cbid auction and then you order your first box and it feels like christmas, but it's only a UPS box. That feeling of getting your first box never goes away and then one day you recieve a secret "contact" from a botl at a herf or a message here and the next thing you know is you're ordering your first box from a forbidden place and it all starts over again for you. This is a dark path my friend, but also one of the best decisions you'll ever make. Good luck with your new addiction. :-)
[Reply]
Fordman4ever 05:19 PM 08-03-2011
I haven't received that "message" yet, which is probably a good thing. I don't think I can afford the slide down that slope. Wish I could though.
[Reply]
Fordman4ever 08:49 PM 08-04-2011
they're gonna be here tomorrow!!
[Reply]
Fordman4ever 10:17 AM 08-05-2011
Its here.

I also ordered some cabaiguan petites that showed up today too.

opened

[Reply]
dwoodward 12:02 PM 08-05-2011
Nice looking stick. Time to light one up and let us know how they are. :-)
[Reply]
bruceolee 01:50 PM 08-05-2011
Looks great bro! Enjoy them youself and enjoy them with friends. A great experience alone is a wonderful thing but a shared enjoyment with friends or family multiplies that experience exponentially. Congratulations and don't forget to surrender your debit card, credit cards, and all savings and checking account info to your new hobby, it's easier that way. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up