< 123
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Tatuaje La Casita Criolla
Skywalker 04:43 PM 08-24-2011
I'll have to give these a try!!!

Thanks for the great review!!!
:-)
[Reply]
MiamiE 05:37 AM 08-25-2011
This is my new favorite! The corona and corona gorda size are the way to go.
[Reply]
BeerAdvocate 10:26 AM 08-29-2011
I tried one this weekend and didnt care too much for it.
I still have a few corona's left if anyone wants to trade me some Brickhouse for them?
[Reply]
kelmac07 10:37 AM 08-29-2011
Originally Posted by BeerAdvocate:
I still have a few corona's left if anyone wants to trade me some Brickhouse for them?
Wish I had some Brickhouses to trade ya.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 10:57 AM 08-29-2011
Originally Posted by BeerAdvocate:
I may be able to go buy some Brickhouses to trade you, how many?
PM sent
[Reply]
emopunker2004 02:10 AM 10-14-2011
Thanks for the Review. I think my B&M has these still. I'll have to pick one up.
[Reply]
CoreyD 03:28 AM 10-14-2011
I tired one of these thanks to the review it helped me choose to smoke 1 when 1 came in the aisle of the B&M. I really enjoyed it. I smoked it on the open road going up north in middle of night and it was much more than the review led me on to believe. Got back from being up north and didn't see them at B&M in same spot and didn't have much time to keep searching but I almost shed a tear. Until next time i see these. Well worth it to have a few sitting in humidor to share with a friend or 2 or to enjoy yourself.
I will have to agree that they are slightly different flavor and complexity that the regular line brings.To be honest to me , it didn't have that one taste that ties the Tat line or pete Johnson together but what does tie it to the other lines is its great.
[Reply]
emopunker2004 03:29 AM 10-14-2011
Corey. Cigarsatyourprice have them in the box and 5 pk. i think they will take $20 for the 5 and $100 for the box. just an FYI
[Reply]
688sonarmen 03:32 AM 10-14-2011
Smoked one last night and loved it:-) What gets me is all the leaf is from the USA. Made in America assembled in Nicaragua:-)
[Reply]
emopunker2004 03:34 AM 10-14-2011
Originally Posted by 688sonarmen:
Smoked one last night and loved it:-) What gets me is all the leaf is from the USA. Made in America assembled in Nicaragua:-)
So is it exported or imported? :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 06:54 PM 11-16-2011
I tried my first one tonight, I have to say it might be my least favorite Tat so far. I had my hopes up pretty high though.
It sure seemed FULL body, feeling the nic!!!
Flavors were good just not amazing like I had anticipated. The final third was the most enjoyable but the nic really took me for a ride.

Like the OP said the ash will fall and surprise you.
I think if I ate more today I may have enjoyed it more.
For the price point I can't complain.
I do like the aftertaste.
Burn was excellent, zero issues.
[Reply]
danreeve 07:26 PM 11-16-2011
Originally Posted by CoreyD:
I tired one of these thanks to the review it helped me choose to smoke 1 when 1 came in the aisle of the B&M.
when people say stuff like this post I am always so shocked. I take it as a huge compliment. I'm always happy just to hear people took their personal time to read what I wrote. To spend money because of it is so humbling.

thanks for reading and the compliment.

Dan
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up