Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Just got back from IPCPR...HOLY NEW STICKS batman!
Blak Smyth 12:20 PM 07-22-2011
The "Spanish Inquisition" cigars come out soon too, but not at the IPCPR?

The "Muscle Sticks" are looking good to!

Can't forget the "Winner Stick", they are out of control!

On a serious note I am looking forward to trying those new DEs, I haven't tried any non-infused cigars from the DE brand yet.
[Reply]
TheRiddick 02:34 PM 07-22-2011
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
Pride has been out for over a year.
I'll bet the winery has no idea.
[Reply]
cmitch 08:21 PM 07-22-2011
Originally Posted by shilala:
A "Best Stupid Name for a New Gurkha Cigar" contest would be fun, I bet. :-)
Nastassin comes to mind.
[Reply]
klipsch 09:34 PM 07-22-2011
Originally Posted by issues:
Did anyone notice this?

Tatuaje Regios
Tatuaje Noellas

Full Production 2012.
I'm assuming you mean the Reserva's? I believe they're run every 3 years...so that would make 2012 the year. :-)
[Reply]
shilala 11:04 PM 07-22-2011
I will be scouring the earth to find some Short Story Maduros. Fuente is giving up a box for every ten boxes of Fuentes product a dealer purchases. I just want a couple boxes. I used to love me some short stories, but cast them off for Oliva's Special G Maduros. They're awesome. I'm thinking the SSM would be really nice. :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 01:17 AM 07-23-2011
Sweet!:-)
[Reply]
thegoldenmackid 03:22 AM 07-23-2011
Full list is easily two-hundred, a few things like Casa Cuba, were not released at the show, but more on that later.

Some have claimed 300, I'm not really sure how they got there, but things will sort itself out over the course of a few weeks.
[Reply]
guado 09:38 AM 07-23-2011
Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
Gurkha's Godzilla and Wicked Indie both sound interesting, in name. I'd like to learn more about these two. I've hated most Gurkhas I've had, but a few I've really liked.
From what I gathered the godzilla is a pack of 8 6x60 cigars. The Wicked indie is gonna be a direct competitor of the RP edge...
[Reply]
neoflex 12:13 PM 07-23-2011
The new Room 101 Connecticut is supposed to be a great smoke while the Namakubi is said to be mediocre at best.
[Reply]
Brooks W 12:56 PM 07-23-2011
Originally Posted by neoflex:
The new Room 101 Connecticut is supposed to be a great smoke while the Namakubi is said to be mediocre at best.
That is interesting, cause I have heard the exact opposite...I have samples of both, can't wait to try them :-)

~brooks
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up