Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>The Wolfman
kickerb 02:39 PM 07-21-2011
Originally Posted by danreeve:
I've got one to review and I smoked one at the show. I don't want to review it until it's been in the humi a bit because everything you get at the show is dried out. It got shipped to the desert, then put in a plastic display case. Even if your sample is not from the display case, it's from a dry box. You have to wait a few days minimum don't you think? Or am I crazy.

Dan
sweet, can't wait for the review! :-)
[Reply]
Brooks W 08:46 PM 07-21-2011
Originally Posted by danreeve:
I've got one to review and I smoked one at the show. I don't want to review it until it's been in the humi a bit because everything you get at the show is dried out. It got shipped to the desert, then put in a plastic display case. Even if your sample is not from the display case, it's from a dry box. You have to wait a few days minimum don't you think? Or am I crazy.

Dan
Yep, that is why I have not reviewed mine yet either...

Having said that, there is a review up online already...

~brooks
[Reply]
burnem 09:43 PM 07-21-2011
Looking forward to this release as I am a Sumatra fan. I'll second the comment concerning smaller ring gauges. I personally don't care for much over a 50.
[Reply]
kickerb 07:57 AM 07-22-2011
Originally Posted by Brooks W:
Yep, that is why I have not reviewed mine yet either...

Having said that, there is a review up online already...

~brooks
yeah i saw one on botl

the pics there are terrible!
[Reply]
kickerb 02:31 PM 08-05-2011
So, help me out. This will be the 1st Halloween release since I've started smoking.

When these are released, where can I buy some? Are they always sold from the same retailers?

Thanks for the heads up.
[Reply]
Louistogies 03:28 PM 08-05-2011
I wish they weren't so big. 7 1/2 x 52! To much gar for me.
[Reply]
Starz26 03:36 PM 08-05-2011
Originally Posted by kickerb:
So, help me out. This will be the 1st Halloween release since I've started smoking.

When these are released, where can I buy some? Are they always sold from the same retailers?

Thanks for the heads up.
If same as last year, non dress boxes, means no coffin just plain box, will be released on the 13th of October. The dress boxes will be released on halloween. List of accounts getting the dress boxes will be released on the 13th as well....

Hope I am remembering this correctly.
[Reply]
688sonarmen 03:37 PM 08-05-2011
Originally Posted by kickerb:

Thanks for the heads up.
Oh man, it's nuts. Last year they posted the list of the 13 retailers on the tatuaje site. Usually you have to call and get on a list pretty quickly and if they have their S together you may get a call back to be able to buy them. After that the smaller boxes go to the other retailers. After chasing a box last year and smoking one of the cigars it was not worth it for me. I think the best way is through some brotherly love or a box split. Although it seems like enough had been released to find some shortly after all the madness. :-)
[Reply]
maninblack 09:27 PM 08-05-2011
Originally Posted by 688sonarmen:
Oh man, it's nuts. Last year they posted the list of the 13 retailers on the tatuaje site. Usually you have to call and get on a list pretty quickly and if they have their S together you may get a call back to be able to buy them. After that the smaller boxes go to the other retailers. After chasing a box last year and smoking one of the cigars it was not worth it for me. I think the best way is through some brotherly love or a box split. Although it seems like enough had been released to find some shortly after all the madness. :-)
Exactly.
[Reply]
kickerb 02:13 PM 08-08-2011
Thanks for the info, always appreciated.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up