Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Viaje C4 and TnT, who has smoked them?
php007 12:01 PM 07-19-2011
Viaje C4 and TnT, who has smoked them and what are you thoughts?

I have some of each but may be too strong for me.
[Reply]
neoflex 12:08 PM 07-19-2011
I haven't smoked the C4 yet as the verdict so far from most the guys I know who have smoked it is they're still a little green so the few I have I am letting rest for at least a month. I also know a couple guys who have smoked them and put them down early because they said they were too strong but one of the two I saw do it did the same with an Uzi the other night which has me re-thinking his palette as the Uzi is a medium bodied stick at its fullest. They are considered full bodied so you will probably need to judge for yourself by what type of sticks you prefer to smoke. If you prefer a medium bodied smoke they may not be your cup of tea.
[Reply]
jsnake 12:12 PM 07-19-2011
I like them both and think there is some fullness to them. There is a definite kick in the end but they haven't laid me out. I have smoked My Uzi Weighs A Ton and found it to be medium. I eat before I smoke and usually drink a soda after on the C4 & TNT. Of course if you ever want to ditch a Viaje you think is too strong I'd help you out.
[Reply]
php007 02:54 PM 07-19-2011
Thanks for the input.
[Reply]
docdoty 03:28 PM 07-19-2011
They were both good but need some time.. the tnt was better than the c5 imho
[Reply]
Neens 03:44 PM 07-19-2011
I wouldn't say they are all that strong. My thoughts are that the TNT is a better smoke that the c4. I'm going to let them rest for a few months and smoke both again to see if anything has changed.
[Reply]
thebayratt 08:56 PM 07-19-2011
C4 was not as all it was put out to be in my opinion. I had one Sunday and it was so-so. I was expecting a little more.

A buddy had a TNT today and said it had a bad tunneling issue.

I think both cigars were put on the shelves way too fast!
[Reply]
jsnake 08:57 PM 07-19-2011
Originally Posted by thebayratt:
C4 was not as all it was put out to be in my opinion. I had one Sunday and it was so-so. I was expecting a little more.

A buddy had a TNT today and said it had a bad tunneling issue.

I think both cigars were put on the shelves way too fast!
I am resting what I have left. It is hard to wait but well worth it.
[Reply]
thebayratt 09:02 PM 07-19-2011
Originally Posted by jsnake:
I am resting what I have left. It is hard to wait but well worth it.
I wasn't in a rush to get the new TNT or C4 or summerfests.... Actually I was gifted the C4.
Ben wasn't impressed with the TNT and the burn issues and such.
[Reply]
cobra03 12:51 AM 07-20-2011
I just got my hands on some c4's and tnt. i have yet to smoke the c4 but i lit a tnt up from last years batch on the 4th and it was fantastic. i would definitly recommend letting them sit for a while.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 01:04 AM 07-20-2011
I wish, these things are so limited it's impossible for me to get them.
[Reply]
jimmyk26 09:34 AM 07-20-2011
Originally Posted by cobra03:
i lit a tnt up from last years batch on the 4th and it was fantastic. i would definitly recommend letting them sit for a while.
I had the same experience. Last year's TNT are very good now.
[Reply]
Angry_Pirate 09:26 PM 08-07-2011
I have both aging in the humidor.. I will try one in a couple of months..
[Reply]
Up