Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Holiday Wishlist Help....
auburnfan1980 02:11 PM 11-23-2008
So I went home to visit some family this weekend and we were all discussing what we'll be doing for Christmas this year. My family absolutely refuses to get me cigars or cigar-themed gifts for some reason, as they simply don't get the whole "cigar thing," as they say. Since they DO get the whole "wine thing," I'm going to outsmart them and ask for a Vinotemp, which of course, will be used for purposes other than wine! :-) Has anyone seen retailers advertising these on any sorta holiday sale?

Jason
[Reply]
bobarian 03:10 PM 11-23-2008
You might want to look through the Black Friday ads.
http://www.blackfriday.info/
[Reply]
icehog3 03:14 PM 11-23-2008
Circuit City stores are closing, might want to check them out for close outs. :-)
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 03:16 PM 11-23-2008
How about asking for a gift card so you can make your own "wine" purchases. Then you can get the sticks you want!!
[Reply]
auburnfan1980 03:26 PM 11-23-2008
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Circuit City stores are closing, might want to check them out for close outs. :-)
Good idea...when I make the trip to Huntsville, I'll stop by their store. Is there any truth to the rumor that Best Buy is closing? I heard they filed for Ch. 11 Bankruptcy.

Jason
[Reply]
icehog3 03:34 PM 11-23-2008
Originally Posted by auburnfan1980:
Good idea...when I make the trip to Huntsville, I'll stop by their store. Is there any truth to the rumor that Best Buy is closing? I heard they filed for Ch. 11 Bankruptcy.

Jason
Hadn't heard that one, Jason, I oly heard about CC.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 03:38 PM 11-23-2008
Originally Posted by auburnfan1980:

Jason
I had only heard that Circuit City filed for bankruptcy. I thought they premise behind most of it (besides the economy) was that they couldn't compete with Best Buy. :-)
[Reply]
auburnfan1980 03:43 PM 11-23-2008
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
I had only heard that Circuit City filed for bankruptcy. I thought they premise behind most of it (besides the economy) was that they couldn't compete with Best Buy. :-)
I thought this was the case as well, but a friend working in the financial industry told me yesterday that he thought they had filed. However...after searching the internet today, i've found no such claim. I bet that because of the weakening economy, we're gonna see some amazing deals this weekend, though!

Jason
[Reply]
SmokinCozy 04:13 PM 11-23-2008
I think I read somewhere Bestbuy was closing a few stores.
[Reply]
Up