Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Pete Johnson Coming To Appleton Cigar!
Volusianator 01:29 PM 08-28-2011
5 days to Pete!
[Reply]
jwintosh 03:28 PM 08-29-2011
Stef says 'hi!!'
[Reply]
Volusianator 02:11 PM 08-31-2011
Originally Posted by jwintosh:
Stef says 'hi!!'
How the heck is she these days? Good kid your daughter, very good kid, you done well Jeff. Hell, ship her to Appleton for the event, she can stay at my place!
[Reply]
jwintosh 05:02 PM 08-31-2011
thank you!!

she did an artilcle on Pete, which he named, "Pete Johnson, The Rock Band before the Cigar Band."
[Reply]
Volusianator 11:57 PM 08-31-2011
Originally Posted by jwintosh:
thank you!!

she did an artilcle on Pete, which he named, "Pete Johnson, The Rock Band before the Cigar Band."
Nice!
[Reply]
Volusianator 01:43 PM 09-04-2011
OK, the most odd memorable cigar event ever.

We had MAJOR storms here on Friday, power out to the entire city. We bought a couple hundred dollars worth of battery operated lanterns, candles and got a generator to power the register, cc machine and some lights. Then the police came and shut down the business because in our license, it states that if there's no power, for safety reasons we can't keep the store open. The owner of the shop then told the police, "I own two vacant apartments above the shop, so we're just going to have a private party up in my private residences." The cops agreed and we moved furniture, ashtrays, cigars, register, generator, poker table and drinks upstairs into two two bedroom apartments, two living rooms and two kitchens. The police showed up again and said when they hear cash registers ringing it sounds as though we're operating a business, I told them "no, it's just donations for the event and we need to keep track", they winked and left.

The event was outstanding, Pete said, "this is like how we used to party in high school", we sold a ton of stuff, had a great time and it made a very memorable event!
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 01:56 PM 09-04-2011
Sounds like an awesome time! Too bad I missed it :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 02:04 PM 09-04-2011
Wade...where are the pictures man?
[Reply]
Volusianator 02:31 PM 09-04-2011
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Wade...where are the pictures man?
A bunch got overexposed, but I'll post as many of the good ones as I have.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up