Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Impromptu Oshtemo Herf
Lee 10:09 AM 11-23-2008
I was chatting with Ken (KenS) yesterday morning and he told me that Hal (HK3) had invited us up for a smoke at a local B&M in Oshtemo. We each grabbed a few sticks and headed out. When we arrive we found that Hal had also invited Mark (borndead1). Another patron, Scott, was also there enjoying a smoke while grading his students exams. The lounge was very nice with leather furniture, a fireplace and a big screen TV. Scott shared a nice bottle of port from a local winery. This was a very enjoyable afternoon sharing some smokes and watching the Michigan-OSU game. (sorry Michigan fans) Hal and I took a few pics so that you all can have a face to go with the names.

Ken was working on his new cigar iPhone app while watching the game.

Hal

Myself (Buckeye fan enjoying the game)

Mark

Scott (not enjoying the game):-)

Requisite group shot.

Of course with the generosity of the BOTL's I ended up bringing home something nice. An Oliva 5 Maduro (thanks Hal), a couple of Plascensia Organica Nesticos, and a Romeo No. 2 Tubo (thanks Mark).

[Reply]
icehog3 10:11 AM 11-23-2008
Looks like a great time....Herfin' is the best! :-)
[Reply]
borndead1 10:20 AM 11-23-2008
That was a nice day. Great to meet you, Lee and Ken.

Hal and I will have to head over to yous guys' area for the next one! :-)
[Reply]
HK3- 10:21 AM 11-23-2008
Originally Posted by borndead1:
That was a nice day. Great to meet you, Lee and Ken.

Hal and I will have to head over to yous guys' area for the next one! :-)

You bet! They have a nice bar that allows cigar smoking over near the fireplace! And the last time we were there, a few other people were smoking some sticks.
[Reply]
HK3- 06:25 PM 11-23-2008
Should this have gone in the herf thread?
[Reply]
Up