Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>It's Official, WI Passed Conceal & Carry
floydpink 09:13 AM 04-03-2012
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Congratulations! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Concealed carry is one of the best things you can do for yourself. In the future I would never move to a state that didn't give me the option to carry.

I am carrying a Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 38. They are easy to slip in your front pants pocket with a Desantis Nemesis holster and it looks like a wallet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od_m4Yz6Ivo
Exact same setup for me. Tried a bunch of different options, but knew this was for me.

Glad to hear you will be enjoying your right to carry.

I'm not going to open a can of worms or politics, but am a little concerned about what my happen in Florida for licensed gun owners.
[Reply]
ApexAZ 09:36 AM 04-03-2012
Originally Posted by Volusianator:
So, with that in mind, what's a good conceal & carry first choice? Never had one to conceal and honestly never really looked at them. What do you use & like and of course why.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Wade
Ruger LCR or SW Airweight. Revolvers require very little thought and almost never fail. I like my LCR, but have some problems getting it out of my pocket due to the sticky grips.

I have a HK USP .45 compact and its terrible for concealment. Its way too big.
[Reply]
HollywoodQue 09:40 AM 04-03-2012
Smith & Wesson M&P 40 cal compact...handles well, med kick back, and very accurate.
[Reply]
jluck 10:04 AM 04-03-2012
Ruger LCR with crimson trace grips.
[Reply]
shilala 10:22 AM 04-03-2012
I still have not gotten my ccw for Ohio yet. I need to do that, especially with all the window-crawlers around here. It'd suck to go to jail for drilling a hole in someone's head who just crawled in my bedroom window.
[Reply]
Brian D. 04:44 AM 04-04-2012
Originally Posted by shilala:
I still have not gotten my ccw for Ohio yet. I need to do that, especially with all the window-crawlers around here. It'd suck to go to jail for drilling a hole in someone's head who just crawled in my bedroom window.
You don't need a concealed handgun license to protect yourself and family inside your home.

As to the CHL, what's holding you back? If you need more info on the subject I recommend spending some time at http://ohioccwforums.org and at Ohioans For Concealed Carry's main site.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up