Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Gurkha Ninja Perfecto
jjmitchem 12:47 PM 06-26-2011
Gurkha Ninja Perfecto 6X60

wrapped in a maduro leaf from Brazil, Inside is Nicaraguan long leaves and a Dominican binder

This was my first ninja and I was looking forward to it. It has a nice oily wrapper with prominent veins. It looked really good from the start.

the prelight was earthy with a woody aftertaste, the draw was nice and smooth and the cut looked great - not too tight or to loose

My cigar lighter is acting up so i lit this with a match and it fired right up. Good draw with plenty of smoke and a hint of chocolate to go along with the prelight flavors. I paired this with a nice Guiness

The flavors stayed throughout the smoke with just a hint of pepper. I found it to be a mild to medium cigar for a Gurkha - which I like for their strong body cigars

this cigar finished nice and I am looking forward to my next one.
[Reply]
kelmac07 12:54 PM 06-26-2011
Nice review Chappy. :-)
[Reply]
big a 01:13 PM 06-26-2011
Nice review. Bob (S15driftking) told me how good this stick was the other day at the B&M so I picked one up. I'm not sure how much longer i can wait to light it up.
[Reply]
Ranger_B 01:28 PM 06-26-2011
That Guiness looks great. Nice review Chappy!
[Reply]
jjmitchem 03:08 PM 06-26-2011
Thanks everyone

It is milder than a normal Gurkha in my opinion but very good

btw you will see more Gurkha reviews from me - I was selected to be part of a Gurkha Tasters group where they will send me sticks to review and post on different forums
[Reply]
Starscream 07:23 PM 06-26-2011
Originally Posted by big a:
Nice review. Bob (S15driftking) told me how good this stick was the other day at the B&M so I picked one up. I'm not sure how much longer i can wait to light it up.
:-)

Bobby's still a Gurkha whore I take it.
[Reply]
big a 10:27 PM 06-26-2011
Originally Posted by Starscream:
:-)

Bobby's still a Gurkha whore I take it.
I don't think that will ever change. Bob is Gurkha for life.
[Reply]
s15driftking 07:19 PM 07-13-2011
true, and great review!

love this smoke!
[Reply]
Up