Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>big retailer "exclusives"
Legend 09:04 PM 11-21-2008
The big guns will all get "exclusives" from cigar manufacturers. Generally these are very inconsistant and not very good. Particularly when they are billed as awesome.

Recently. I've been disappointed by the montecristo media noche but in the past also rocky double maduro. Fusion. Signature. Others.

I have the only "exclusives" I've ever got that were worth a damn are from Gurkha. The Centurian. Doble maduro. Black puro. Super fuerte is borderline. It does have consistancy issues. Not that all Gurkha "exclusives" are good. The envoy. Vintage. And others were barely yard gars.

Now I have by no means experienced the gamut of online "exclusives". Any others out there worth a damn?
[Reply]
jechelman 10:10 PM 11-21-2008
I enjoy the Hirsh y Garcia, a Pepin made Cigar King exclusive, especially the Corona and Panatela.
[Reply]
bobarian 10:14 PM 11-21-2008
Originally Posted by jechelman:
I enjoy the Hirsh y Garcia, a Pepin made Cigar King exclusive, especially the Corona and Panatela.
:-) IMHO the best Pepin blend out there!
[Reply]
WyGuy 05:05 PM 11-22-2008
I have to agree with you, they are almost always a let down. I got a box of Montecristo Media Noche from that CI "make me a deal" thing, and to say the least their disappointing.
[Reply]
Up