Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Cuba Libre One
bigheadmark 07:09 PM 08-01-2011
Originally Posted by dave:
Bighead,
I hope you enjoy them. But, if they don't meet your expectations, please give another size a try before dismissing them. I just tried two Brute size this week and found that they aren't nearly as good a cigar as the 52RG robs and toros. There just seems to be too much surface area burning in that stubby cigar and things get hot fast. Tough to control and the flavors get a little bitter and start going south - smoke them slow.
mybad, apparently I ordered the Belicosos...smoked one after a day of dryboxing..I must say, it was pretty darn good....they need a bit more time to dry out, but they kind of remind me of the La Floridita Limited, which are also Nestor Plasencia...
the cuba libre one is quite spicy!!
[Reply]
dannysguitar 11:23 AM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by bigheadmark:
mybad, apparently I ordered the Belicosos...smoked one after a day of dryboxing..I must say, it was pretty darn good....they need a bit more time to dry out, but they kind of remind me of the La Floridita Limited, which are also Nestor Plasencia...
the cuba libre one is quite spicy!!
I agree. I smoked another 1 last night and it had a lot of spice. I love them! I just ordered a box of Anejado 1844 which, I have heard, are another great cheap smoke.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up