Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
All Cigar Discussion>Very Old Montecristo cigars and Box
poker 10:57 AM 05-18-2011
I dont see an issue. He's only looking for information, nothing more. No harm, no foul in my book.
[Reply]
Bax 11:24 AM 05-18-2011
Very neat humi to say the least! This is a great little item to pass down to the kids! :-)
[Reply]
Duke9192 12:59 PM 05-18-2011
Nice looking humidor.
[Reply]
mfarre03 02:48 PM 05-18-2011
I guess you guys are right, guess I spent too many hours on classic car forums, lloll. Don't know how many times guys have showed up there, first post asking about this amazing old car that was found in a barn, carport, gramps shed etc. The guys help with info, get excited waiting on pics, do research for the guy and it either turns out to be a joke or the guy just wants the info for personal gain (sale) and is never heard from again. I stand corrected...and you have to remember, I work 3rd shift. Sometimes you just have to ignore the ramblings of an off shift Vamp who only got 4 hrs sleep the day before, lol. My apologies to the OP...I'm taking my arse back to bed.:-)
[Reply]
The Poet 03:03 PM 05-18-2011
Originally Posted by robj153:
smoking one now ... tuesday night 7:35 pm eastern time.... and its pretty damn good ! :-)

The :-) and :-) issues brought up here interest me not at all. And I understand you do not claim to be a taste expert on such matters. Yet still I would appreciate an attempt by you to add a few details to this, even if not a full-blown review, for no other reason than to satisfy my curiosity.

If you have the time and inclination, that is. :-)
[Reply]
robj153 08:18 AM 05-19-2011
well, not being an expert, the cigar lit, didnt burn up like a dry stick, tasted pretty good ( didn't leave some bitter or moldy old taste in my mouth, smelled good, had a good draw, burned a good 4inches of ash before falling off, and I had to re-light it once when it got about 2 inches from the end and i had it sitting in ashtry a few minutes. Does any of this make it a good cigar? who the hell knows lol but I would smoke them again!
[Reply]
T.G 08:40 AM 05-19-2011
If you enjoyed it, that's all that matters.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up