Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Trails End
GrumpyOleTroll 08:56 PM 05-12-2011
Been out of the loop for a while...have smoked through most of my collection and really havent been in the mood to really load back up but a small local shop here had some new (to me) cigars.

Trails End

There is a Yellow, Red, Orange, Black and White label cigar and for the life of me I cant remember a damn thing about them right now...a few Rare Breed Wild Turkey has that effect.

I have smoked the Yellow Band and the Orange and they were pretty good for the price. Under $3

Anyone know anything..I cant seem to find anything about them...i will go back tomorrow and get the descriptions..

Will post pics tomorrow too since I cant find the cable to the camera either right now...in the process of packing..3 move in 12 months sux..

Shawn
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 11:34 PM 05-12-2011
AVO?
[Reply]
RHNewfie 05:58 AM 05-13-2011
No idea but... HI SHAWN!!! How the heck are you doing!
[Reply]
GrumpyOleTroll 06:35 AM 05-13-2011
AVO...hmmmm...i will get some pics and discriptions up later...

hey ya jeff!! I live a Jerry Springer life...not gonna bore anyone but if ya want the cliff notes I can pm ya..lol
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
RHNewfie 06:43 AM 05-13-2011
Originally Posted by GrumpyOleTroll:

hey ya jeff!! I live a Jerry Springer life...not gonna bore anyone but if ya want the cliff notes I can pm ya..lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Do that...
[Reply]
sikk50 01:45 PM 05-13-2011
Originally Posted by GrumpyOleTroll:

Posted via Mobile Device
How could it possibly be boring if its a Jerry Springer life?????

Whats the shops? Might be a local shops cigars, for some reason I keep thinking of cigar.com's house blend budget sticks
[Reply]
GrumpyOleTroll 09:00 AM 05-14-2011
it is a house blend...the shop is called Trails End so duh...lol

Been lazy but will get pics up today..lol

Shawn
[Reply]
ahc4353 09:01 AM 05-14-2011
Nice to see you around Shawn.
[Reply]
Up