Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>How many cigar a day you smoke
NCRadioMan 01:30 AM 05-11-2011
Originally Posted by jaysingh:
I smoke 3 cigars a week. I am not sure if these are too many to smoke a week or it is OK. I keep worrying about throat cancer etc. I have been smoking for few years now.

So how many cigars you smoke?
Do you also worry about getting killed driving to the store or to work? You are much, much more likely to die that way than by smoking cigars.

In a typical week 5-10.
[Reply]
ArgusP2 01:31 AM 05-11-2011
On a good week? 3. I gauge the amount of leisure time I have by how full or empty (-ish) my humidor is. I love to see it on the low side because it means I had enough time during the week to relax.
[Reply]
CoreyD 01:38 AM 05-11-2011
O-5 a day depending on the day, my time,If its a day off, and if I'm smoking sociably and if I'm smoking my pipe. Like others say if its Herfing I am 3-10. I know when I'm fishing or hunting or just plain relaxing I consume more than my usual that day. Like example I smoked 1 on Monday and 1 this am when I got home from work but didn't smoke any for 6 days before that. But that sunday,monday before that I smoked around 11 because I was up north with revsmoke relaxing and even after I left his house when we got back from up north I was still enjoying cigars all the way up till crashing at 3am on tuesday.

Oh and wade why does the bike matter if you smoke or not if you smoke , I pedal bike with a cigar lit sometimes. But I guess that isn't the same as highway driving on a motobike.
[Reply]
N2 GOLD 11:05 AM 05-11-2011
I do about 2-9 a-week... :-)
[Reply]
bishjd123 11:56 AM 05-11-2011
One a Day, like a vitamin. 2 -3 a day for weekends.
[Reply]
jaysingh 07:04 PM 05-12-2011
Since I posted the question, what do you guys drink with it, rum, brandy, scotch or something else. I drink beer but i found it not the best choice with cigar after dinner.
[Reply]
Bill86 07:07 PM 05-12-2011
Usually just water. Or mixed drinks (long islands, russian quaaludes etc.)
[Reply]
Gophernut 07:21 PM 05-12-2011
Originally Posted by jaysingh:
Since I posted the question, what do you guys drink with it, rum, brandy, scotch or something else. I drink beer but i found it not the best choice with cigar after dinner.
If I can, I enjoy a beer with the cigar. Usually something with a little more flavor and body. Otherwise, I really enjoy a rootbeer or dr pepper with them. Or of course sometimes nothing.
[Reply]
EricF 07:36 PM 05-12-2011
3-4 during the day and more on the weekends.
[Reply]
icehog3 11:05 PM 05-12-2011
Just like the cigar I choose, I drink whatever the spirit moves me to drink, and switch it up frequently.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up