Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Best B&M.......Ever?
GAZHOG 07:01 PM 11-19-2008
OK Guys, time to take a walk into the dark recesses of your minds and come up with the ultimate B&M. I know some of your smoke shacks probably rival these, and that is was got me thinking. Here are just a few of my wishes (franchise options available:-)):

1) Exceptional Smoking Area (leather chairs, big screens w/ satellite, fridge for beverages, ashtrays the size of wheels and great airflow).

2) Shooting Range ( indoor, handguns only, sound / smell proof from the rest, but visible from the smoking area, maybe some reloading equipment, 80s Rock and Roll in the ear protection).

3) No restrictions on what stogie is smoked, where purchased or how many.

4) Located within 5 minutes of each person's home, or cheap transportation to and from.

5) Hooter's type help, although just REALLY nice ladies not working for tips!

6) Air transport for guest troops to come share a stogie without sand and in a safe environment.

7) Internet access with video feeds.

8) Complimentary de-smelling treatment prior to going home (maybe ode de Spanish Cedar). This one is not a deal breaker cause I can rarely smell myself :-)

These are some of things I really want for Christmas to share with some very good BOTL for many years to come. Of course the selection of smokes should rival CI at CBID prices.

Now it is your turn to add a few amenities............:-)
[Reply]
Cigarcop 07:03 PM 11-19-2008
Free stoagies every time you walk in:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 07:17 PM 11-19-2008
A beautiful female dressed in practically nothing who follows me around in a walk in humidor carrying a cedar tray to hold my cigars
[Reply]
Ollie 07:39 PM 11-19-2008
Reminds me of THIS place.
[Reply]
hoax 09:09 PM 11-19-2008
Poker in the front and liquor in the back.

Wait I may have gotten that backwards.
[Reply]
South Shield 10:15 PM 11-19-2008
and cheese

gotta have cheese

the good stuff too

you know the bacon flavored one in the can

ahhh yeah

cheese
[Reply]
wigg 10:29 PM 11-19-2008
Originally Posted by gettysburgfreak:
A beautiful female dressed in practically nothing who follows me around in a walk in humidor carrying a cedar tray to hold my cigars

and.....

with a happy ending
[Reply]
wigg 10:36 PM 11-19-2008
How about a place where you can get you hair cut as well, by hot ladies, has 40 beers on tap for a buck a glass, a friendly cigar trading system, reviews posted on stogies, good bar food, car shows in the parking lot, (away from the shooting range), a driving, chipping and putting range, pool tables, and vintage video gaming.
[Reply]
ucla695 06:30 AM 11-20-2008
It has to have an insane stock of wine, beer and spirits. Nicely aged Vino and Port.
[Reply]
GhostRyder 01:39 PM 11-20-2008
I vote we take it a step up from the Handgun only range. A skeet/trap range should be added as well. Goes very well with a good stogie.
[Reply]
Gophernut 01:56 PM 11-20-2008
How bout a couple of bowling lanes in case I want to work out?
[Reply]
dunng 01:59 PM 11-20-2008
For me, the best real B&M has been Aroma's - http://www.aromascigars.com/ And I get to go back in Feb! :-)
[Reply]
Scottw 02:09 PM 11-20-2008
Originally Posted by wigg:
and.....

with a happy ending
Me love you long time! Also need a PGA golf game or Golden Tee.
[Reply]
Up