Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Cain Daytona
neoflex 09:06 AM 04-21-2011
Nice review. The guys at the shop love this stick but sadly I wasn't very impressed. It was very one dimensional and boring for me. I will need to try a smaller size as the only size left in stock at the shop at the time was 6x60s which tend to mute flavors to begin with IMHO.
[Reply]
icehog3 04:54 PM 05-29-2011
Smoked by first Daytona today, a #4. I posted here because the flavors I tasted were much closer to Matthew's (OHRD) than to the reviewer who specifically posted the #4. I found there to be a hint of earth and spice, that sweetness Matthew described was also present through most of the smoke.

For those who have said the cigar was peppery for them, I didn't get this at all. Cigar has been sitting in my humi for about 10 days at 62%. I did find it to be fairly strong, though not overwhelming even though it has been hours since I last ate.

Looking forward to trying the other vitolas I have in the humi, this was a nice change of pace to what I normally smoke.
[Reply]
tedrodgerscpa 10:59 PM 06-01-2011
Nice reviews, fellas.

I honestly had a tough time dealing with the nicotine high from the corona i smoked, but this cigar is also outside of my normal rotation.

I will definitely split my B&M dollars between this and the Oliva V lancero.
[Reply]
ZuggZugg 06:23 PM 07-13-2011
Great review! After recently trying one from my local smoke shop, I purchased a box of Cain Double Robusto (Thank you CI) They are currently "resting". I can hardly wait to smoke one!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up