Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Sports>Two more Manning football players?
macpappy 07:32 PM 04-12-2011
Just read that Peyton Manning and his wife welcomed twin sons into their family on March 31. Potentially big news for the draft in 21 or 22 years.
[Reply]
forgop 07:41 PM 04-12-2011
I just wonder how many others he has running around. Word is he and Tiger have a lot in common. :-)
[Reply]
billybarue 08:21 PM 04-12-2011
Originally Posted by forgop:
I just wonder how many others he has running around. Word is he and Tiger have a lot in common. :-)
Criminy - say it ain't so. Sure seems squeaky clean? So did Tiger I suppose.
[Reply]
hscmit 08:33 PM 04-12-2011
its the ones that seem squeaky clean you need to worry about
[Reply]
forgop 09:40 PM 04-12-2011
Originally Posted by billybarue:
Criminy - say it ain't so. Sure seems squeaky clean? So did Tiger I suppose.
Google Angela Buchman who is a local weather girl in Indy. Also, another report I heard about a cheerleader let go from the squad a few years ago...legend has it the cheerleader was found with a certain player that just might tarnish a certain somebody's image. Can't find a story on that though off the top of my head.
[Reply]
Stephen 12:48 PM 04-13-2011
Originally Posted by forgop:
Google Angela Buchman
I did, and it didn't look ANYTHING like Kenny Chesney...:-):-)
[Reply]
taltos 06:13 AM 04-14-2011
Originally Posted by macpappy:
Just read that Peyton Manning and his wife welcomed twin sons into their family on March 31. Potentially big news for the draft in 21 or 22 years.
Looks like Indy is really developing a market for forehead wax. Good luck to the Mannings, one of the few families who can afford college for the kids even if they are not jocks.:-)
[Reply]
Bunker 09:55 AM 04-14-2011
If their heads are as big as Peyton's I hope is was a C section for his wife's sake.
[Reply]
Gophernut 10:19 AM 04-14-2011
Originally Posted by Bunker:
If their heads are as big as Peyton's I hope is was a C section for his wife's sake.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Up