Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
All Cigar Discussion>Everyone please read
auburnfan1980 08:35 AM 11-20-2008
Originally Posted by bazookajoe:
Jason, as many have said already it takes a man to publicly apologize for a mistake and I give you credit for that. There are many that have done far worse things that never even hinted at being sorry for their actions and you've set a good example for them. For me though, it always takes a little something out of it when an apology includes statements like those above. Kinda leaves me thinking that although truly sorry, you still feel a little wronged by the reaction. Not complete contrition - I don't know, almost a little warning that under the right circumstances you might do the same thing again. While I agree with those who say if some still have a problem with you it's their problem now, please recognize that it might have been more of a clean break if your apology hadn't included these "conditions", so to speak.

I debated whether or not to post this but you asked for candid and public comment. Hope you receive it in the spirit intended.

I appreciate your candor, and my feelings certainly aren't hurt because I know my heart, and that's really all that needs to matter to me at this point. Thanks for your feedback.

Jason
[Reply]
rizzle 09:23 AM 11-20-2008
Originally Posted by rck70:
I never got a nurse......
Isn't Dennis studying to be a nurse? Hmmmm.
:-):-)
[Reply]
JPH 09:28 AM 11-20-2008
Tar and Feather him....!!!!

:-)

Nice stepping it up.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up