Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Adoptions
Partagaspete 04:56 PM 02-27-2012
I haven't really been an active member lately but I thought an update was in order.

Bio mom got arrested for violating probi. I think she had drugs in system. SD is in Georgia thought he is ther illegally as he is still a probi but I will not dime him out as that is not how I roll. I want them to succed. Supposedly he is htere getting clean with family and when Biomom gets out she plans to join him and try to keep clean. I doubt it will work out but I am the consumate optimist with cynical tendancies...We finalized the adoption and he is the cutest kid around and soooo well adjusted.

Christ he is old enough to be my grandson. I hope I do him justice as a dad. He still has some episodes with previous history but it will take a few years to get ppast that and we are aware. I alos think the BN ans SD are coming to grips with the fact that he is now our son and not thiers. Not that SD really cares except for the fact that BM does care.

Sorry if this is disjointed but just it just came out as it did and that is all. Thanks for reading.

T
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 05:41 PM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by Partagaspete:
Thanks for listening.

Tony
Exact situation with my 3 cousins and "Aunt". She had them in between dives into crack, who knows what else. Since they've grown past 18, she's been inprisoned for meth, dealing crack...

No matter what, keep at it. Like others have said, you've obviously done a great job with your other kids. Do what you feel is right.

Just a 23 year olds :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up